Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tyson doc was hilarious. It was way better then i thought it would be. Mike was engaging the whole time, energetic, natural, nothing seemed too forced. I really liked it.

When he made fun of robbin givens and the whole brad pitt thing :lol:
When he put on the wig :lol:
The Teddy Atlas situation :lol:

Found the Ward vs GGG talk interesting. Ward seems to think that GGG's camp doesn't want the fight at 168 (which i don't blame them considering GGG fought Stevens at what 154?) Thats a big step up especially when you are fighting Andre Ward. But I am hoping they could maybe get it to a catch weight. I guess Ward is going to fight Frotch next again? (assuming Frotch wins his next fight).

GGG fought Stevens at 160 lb. weight limit.

oh eff that then they need to fight :lol:

I think ward would win....but id pay for that ppv

GGG's been saying he can fight all the way up at 168, don't see any reason he'd back away from that now.

I don't think he's ready for Ward or if he ever will be TBH.

IDK if that makes enough money to warrant a PPV, neither one has a huge fan base.

A lot of the HBO fights this year have been ugly fights that I have regretted wasting time watching afterwards.

And some of those fights involved some of their big name fighters.

Good looks...gonna check out if bum *** Time Warner gets that...gonna end up not leaving the house at all!

Fair enough.

I have a funny feeling Degale goes down this weekend too. He seems WAY too focused on the Froch/Groves fight than his own fight.

Anyone watching that show white collar brawlers tonight? Sounds interesting

People on Twitter are saying that Freddie Roach verbally attacked the Garcia family and called Ellie seckback derogatory name.

Also, that Alex Ariza tried to punch someone. Lol

The fighters were getting too buddy buddy during the promotional tour.. Up to the trainers to promote this fight. Great angle too with Ariza being fired and now working with the opposition.

no excuse for roach to say all that racist crap, but alex ariza making fun of his disease is probably one of the lowest thing Ive ever witnessed... :smh: the hell is wrong with this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom