Official 2013 Boxing Thread: Year is over, please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed in Roach for taking it to that level
mean.gif

He didn't use any racial slurs or refer to any of their races as a whole. He called them by that because he probably didnt know their names, the "Mexican" guy and Elie Seckback. Anyway, I always suspected that Roach hides behind his Parkinson's to act out of line.

Last edited:
Damn that's what Roach is like? Took it to some racial ish for no reason...I hope Rios decks Pac now.

Stupid Mexican is racist now? That's over blown tbh. This seems SOO forced.

Not sure if srs.  I'm not even Mexican and I think it was a demeaning and racist remark...

It's just like when Floyd Sr called Pacquiao a F'n Fillipino ******. It wasn't racist because he didn't use a racial slur nor was it directed towards the entire race. When Floyd Mayweather said he's going to have Pacquiao make him a sushi roll and that he eats dogs, that should be considered racist.

Last edited:
Do you guys not remember this

Pre Margarito fight Rios mocking Freddie's disease.

The bad blood has been there and i bet Freddie never forgot this. He probably has plotted to get Rios in a fight for a while now. I think Garcia and Rios are trash people...same with Margarito and Ariza. I hope manny mops the floor with rios

Last edited:
:lol: that kick to the chest
Don't come at somebody and expect a hug. 50 cent is saying roach is talking about boycotting the press conference

Far more worthy cause than food/bar tabs for your entourage.

It's funny everyone thinks PBF is going to blow his money, but Manny might be just as bad with loose spending.

Manny has been EXTREMELY bad at managing his money, it's pretty well known. Where is he getting $10mm from to donate?

Last edited:
I believe Pac is getting $18 million and up to $30 depending on ppv

And definitely agree with whoever said Elie Sechback is a clown.

Canelo next site slated for Las Vegas as a PPV. Jermain Taylor also added to the Maidana Broner card (that was out of left field). Ariza is a clown for mocking Roach like that. Just let the fighters fight geeez. I fully expect Manny to break Rios down and I'm calling a middle to late round stoppage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom