OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Forte, Ridley, Gore, or MJD as a RB 2?

add chris johnson and demarco murray. rd 2 always got me going like :\

PPR here

Ridley, Forte, MJD, CJ2K, Gore and Demarco

MJD is playing for contract, people forget he is a top 5 back when 100% healthy.

LeMichael James has a legit chance of splitting 15 carries a game with Gore and scoring more.

Last edited:
here is one i am going back and forth with.  cobb or demaryius.  both teams are going to spread the ball out. leaning toward demaryius for the reason i like jordy more than decker. if you take demaryius then you might be able to get jordy but if you take cobb then you cant take jordy and have balance. to me right now at least demaryius and jordy are better than cobb and decker.

PPR here

Ridley, Forte, MJD, CJ2K, Gore and Demarco

MJD is playing for contract, people forget he is a top 5 back when 100% healthy.

LeMichael James has a legit chance of splitting 15 carries a game with Gore and scoring more.
very true

I slept on Demaryius last year (props SneakerPro). Won't make that mistake again. He's a top-7 fantasy receiver. Cobb barely sniffs top-10 even with Jennings' departure.

And Demaryius, Nelson > Cobb, Decker by far.

i hear ya but dont sleep on cobb.  im looking at top 10 for him. although my sleepy sleeper james jones could be an outstanding flex.

^I feel like Jordy Nelson is gonna be the sleeper amongst the Packers wr's

Also, I'm not sure what to make of Welker in Denver. I think, clearly he will effectively kill Decker's production, but what will he do to Thomas?

^I feel like Jordy Nelson is gonna be the sleeper amongst the Packers wr's

Also, I'm not sure what to make of Welker in Denver. I think, clearly he will effectively kill Decker's production, but what will he do to Thomas?
another good point. the jordy from 2 yrs ago was beast.  thats why its nice to think about your guys now but you have to keep an open mind and not " lock in " on guys now. direct tv is gods gift to me. gota watch all preseason games and make your mind up from that. 

p.s.  gio might take the law firm out. 
smile.gif

Is preseason football really a good indicator of anything at all whatsoever? :lol:

I've never paid any attention to it before :lol:

Agreed on Gio. Like I said, in a few weeks I could see him and Law Firm getting taken in the same round :nerd:

here is one i am going back and forth with.  cobb or demaryius.  both teams are going to spread the ball out. leaning toward demaryius for the reason i like jordy more than decker. if you take demaryius then you might be able to get jordy but if you take cobb then you cant take jordy and have balance. to me right now at least demaryius and jordy are better than cobb and decker.

Thomas is THE guy in Denver. He is the TD guy, he is more explosive and a bigger play maker then Decker and Welker. I actually think more teams will focus on Decker and Welker then Thomas, a sort of reversal of normal tactics. They will be scared cause they virtually have 2 speed / slot threats and only 1 big play guy.

Cobb is great for PPR but the league has figured him out. He was a sleeper last year...not anymore.

preseason will put a take on gameplans and packages when starters are in. the 3erd preseason game means the most. 

Cobb is only sniffing the top-10 in PPR formats. Rodgers' passing TD's are going to Nelson and Jones.

I suggest everyone go out and buy Matthew Berry's new book Fantasy Life - hilarious stories about fantasy football as well as a memoir of his life.

I'm about 90 pages in 2 days after I got it. Love it.
I just might have to buy this book hah

hearing the utmost positive reports on DeAndre Hopkins out of Texans camp...could be a 1st yr stud opposite Andre and with defenses focusing on Foster

Question of the day: You miss out on Jimmy Graham...who is the TE you are targeting? Who is the one guy aside from Jimmy you want on your team bad at TE?

Yea after Jimmy there really isnt anyone worth reaching for.

Witten and Vernon would by next 2 on my board but I'm not taking them early.

Question of the day: You miss out on Jimmy Graham...who is the TE you are targeting? Who is the one guy aside from Jimmy you want on your team bad at TE?
I Know if I miss out on Jimmy Graham, I'm going to take a risk and going with Jared Cook. The only thing I'm worried about is that he reminds me of J. Finley, someone who has all the potential but hasn't put it together yet.

TE is the biggest ?, can def find value late in the 8+ rounds with olsen, rudolph, gresham, myers, miller etc...

What should your strategy be with BYE weeks when drafting? I've never really put much stock into it but I wanna know how "the pros" build their team around BYE's

Back
Top Bottom