OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

When will Roddy White actually be useful..I call dude overrated for years and then draft him in fantasy and he proceeds to get hurt :smh:

picked up Joique Bell

wondering if i should start him at the flex? my team is weak as hell but :lol: im scared

I got lynch/Murray & d.thomas, e.sanders, d.jax

My question is at the flex: I really wanna gamble on Alshon Jeffry over Ryan Matthews. I mean the guy cant even stay on the field

Who to start?

Jermichael Finley home against Washington or Julius Thomas at the Giants

Mike Williams home against the Saints or Kenbrell Thompkins home against the Jets or Tavon Austin at the Falcons

Last edited:
Non PPR, 12 Team Roster

Who should I Start at RB?

Bilal Powell @ NE
Gio Bernard
V. PIT (current starting RB1 & RB2)
Bryce Brown V. SD
Ronnie HIllman @NYG

Who should start Flex?

Steve Smith @ BUF
Dwayne Bowe V. DAL
Bryce Brown V. SD
Ronnie HIllman @NYG
Knowshon Moreno @NYG

****, should I just start both Broncos RBs with Peyton Manning?

TYBG for Julian Edelman and Brent Celek off waivers for Muhammad Sanu and Zach Sudfeld

Last edited:
my waiver for edelman didn't go through, i had 2nd priority but the guy with 1st priority didn't get him either. what gives? :stoneface:

my waiver for edelman didn't go through, i had 2nd priority but the guy with 1st priority didn't get him either. what gives?
indifferent.gif
how many claims did you have? you have to prioritize your claims as well

Vereen IR'd gone to week 11

Yess. Dobson inchin closer n closer to bein default starter. :smokin

He will ball.

my waiver for edelman didn't go through, i had 2nd priority but the guy with 1st priority didn't get him either. what gives? :stoneface:

how many claims did you have? you have to prioritize your claims as well

that was my only claim :lol:

edit. just looked at settings and its "Waiver Type: Weekly rolling list based on standings" :stoneface: dude who got him was in 8th place, and i'm in 5th.

Last edited:
My team:

MRNC122.png

Guy in my league's team

nl3YNo5.png

He's thin at WR and wants to do a trade, and I'm loaded with quality WRs.

That team is my only major competition in the league, it's a money league but most pf the guys didn't really know how to draft or know what they're doing. So I really don't feel the need to mess with my roster, BUT he does have Bush who intrigues me.

Should I do a trade for Bush or stay put with my team?

I'm thinking of offering MJD + Austin for Bush + White?

My team:

MRNC122.png

Guy in my league's team

nl3YNo5.png

That team is my only major competition in the league, it's a money league but most pf the guys didn't really know how to draft or know what they're doing. So I really don't feel the need to mess with my roster, BUT he does have Bush who intrigues me.

If he took that trade he is an idiot. I would legit feel bad if I swindled a dude like that

Lol it's a money league, not feeling bad for nobody.. dude shouldn't have invited me in his league if he didn't want his $$$ took

Imma just tell him to make me an offer that includes Bush or no trade

My team:

MRNC122.png

Guy in my league's team

nl3YNo5.png

If he took that trade he is an idiot. I would legit feel bad if I swindled a dude like that

if he drafted a team like that, i dont think hes stupid enough to accept that trade.

i wanna start Thompkins against Jets but im scared he might not produce :frown:

Me too, especially after failing to land my Edleman claim :smh: ... If I start him he'll end up with 3 catches for 47 yards .. If I keep him on the bench 5 catches 114 yards and 2 TDs :x

How do ya'll post those nfl.com pics?

Anyway, how would ya'll rate my team this week?

QB Matt Ryan vs STL

RB Ray Rice vs CLE

RB Trent Richardson @ BAL

WR Hakeem Nicks vs DEN

WR Larry Fitzgerald vs DET

TE Jason Witten @ KC

W/R Julian Edelman vs NYJ

K Just Tucker vs CLE

DEF Bengals vs PIT

I may have asked last week but I forgot...someone offered me Tavon Austin for Cecil Shorts straight up. Should I take it?

Non PPR, 12 Team Roster

Bilal Powell
Gio Bernard
(current starting RB1 & RB2)
Bryce Brown
Ronnie HIllman

Who should start Flex?

Steve Smith
Dwayne Bowe
Bryce Brown
Ronnie HIllman
Knowshon Moreno

****, should I just start both Broncos RBs with Peyton Manning?

TYBG for Julian Edelman and Brent Celek off waivers for Muhammad Sanu and Zach Sudfeld

RB - I would start Powell (starter?) and Moreno (he is the starter I think and he has a decent projection for this week)
FLEX - Steve Smith or Edelman (leaning toward him)

It would be nice if you list who your players are facing this week.

Your funny man, if you want Bush you might have to: VJax/MJD for Bush (his value is sky high) and why the hell would he trade his top receiver for Miles Austin or MJD?

Non PPR, 12 Team Roster

Bilal Powell @NE
Gio Bernard
V. PIT (current starting RB1 & RB2)
Bryce Brown V. SD
Ronnie HIllman @ NYG

Who should start Flex?

Steve Smith @ BUF
Dwayne Bowe V. DAL
Bryce Brown V. SD
Ronnie HIllman @NYG
Knowshon Moreno @NYG

****, should I just start both Broncos RBs with Peyton Manning @ NYG?

RB - I would start Powell (starter?) and Moreno (he is the starter I think and he has a decent projection for this week)
FLEX - Steve Smith or Edelman (leaning toward him)

It would be nice if you list who your players are facing this week.

thanks man, edited

i'm playing thompkins in my flex/WR4 spot in two of my leagues. still waiting on josh gordon and blackmon to get back. id imagine dude will get his targets with the absence of amendola and vereen, i just hope he can reel them in this week. he had 14 last week :lol:

i'm hoping for a 7/80/1 statline

Back
Top Bottom