OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I have the worst luck in FF. Looks like 3 out of 4 teams will be 0-2.

Drafting well but getting screwed by under-performers is the worst, especially when I'm always projected to win before the week starts. Feels bad man. :smh:

WItten, Bush, and Brees ( -6 for pick six) :smh: for me in one league.

Justin Tucker with his 2 misses and Mike Wallace on the bench in another league. :smh:

Won both of my money league games though. Everyone that did good for me last week did the opposite this week besides a couple players lol

Brandon Meriweather
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I really hope this guy............... nevermind, forget it.

Was up 17 points with everyone on my team finished, and my opponent had Beast Mode. Knew I was on thin ice, and just took the L.

Last edited:
Yall think Knowshon is gonna be legit this year? My RB's are Chris Johnson, Reggie Bush, Ryan Matthews, and Knowshon.

If Bush is hurt, could Knowshon be a solid RB2?

Yes, it's very real. Moreno did this the end of 2012, came on strong. He's emerging with the Ball fumble. Hillman gets little to no love. As long as Moreno can pass protect, he'll get healthy reps and carries.

At worst, he's a solid Flex option if not RB2.

Need 16 points from Antonio Brown tomorrow. Have a feeling he is going to be very close but will come up just short. Going to suck because first week I lost by 6 yard literally, (.6 points). About to give up on David Wilson, thought I had a steal but he is clearly in the dog house.

THANK YOU SEATTLE D. My boy had Kaepernick against me and was only down by around 7 so I pretty much chalked up the loss before the game started. Kaep ended up only scoring 5.7 so I won by 1.3 :lol: :nthat:. 2-0 so far this week, with 2 more games that will be decided tomorrow :D.

Sidenote: Can't wait to drop Randy Bullock from the 3 teams that I own him :x :x :x.

Last edited:
Killed it today, Mike Williams ruined my team today tho :lol: 1.90 points at the flex. Still got the W. 2-0 to start the season. Face pretty much best team next week. I pray i play well and Gronk comes back and goes off. Mendenhall and Gates killed it today which was a surprise but its not gonna be an every week type of thing sadly.

1-2 for the week.

In my money league I've played the two highest scoring teams two weeks in a row and today I would have beat everyone in the league but the person I faced :smh:

Im going to survive and win still starting Kaep in one league 

Put Eli over Kaep in the other league...didnt matter...I got crushed regardless  who started

Back
Top Bottom