OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

No. Why would he?

David Wilson's value is worthless right now and that includes most if not all the NYG players. Both Hopkins and Olsen value isn't great and in most leagues the talent in the waiver wire is better (unless you are in a very very competitive league).

Gronk alone isn't worth that package, he is easily in the top 2 TE category when healthy, especially with no other options for Brady. Lacy will be the starter when he comes back anyway.

You had a better chance in the pre-season getting this trade accepted than now.

Lacy is hurt right now, has two backups that went over 100 yards since he's been out and he's in a pass first offense. Gronk has a surgery every other month it seems.

Atleast Wilson is without question the Giants starting RB, Hopkins gives him another WR to start and Olsen still gives him top 5 tight end value without the injury concerns.

It's a bigger risk for me than you're thinking.

Am I the only one who still thinks David Wilson can turn it around? :lol: I don't see it getting any worse for the kid. Seems like a good buy-low candidate

No. Why would he?

David Wilson's value is worthless right now and that includes most if not all the NYG players. Both Hopkins and Olsen value isn't great and in most leagues the talent in the waiver wire is better (unless you are in a very very competitive league).

Gronk alone isn't worth that package, he is easily in the top 2 TE category when healthy, especially with no other options for Brady. Lacy will be the starter when he comes back anyway.

You had a better chance in the pre-season getting this trade accepted than now.

Lacy is hurt right now, has two backups that went over 100 yards since he's been out and he's in a pass first offense. Gronk has a surgery every other month it seems.

Atleast Wilson is without question the Giants starting RB, Hopkins gives him another WR to start and Olsen still gives him top 5 tight end value without the injury concerns.

It's a bigger risk for me than you're thinking.

You asked if he would do it? I personally wouldn't do the deal if I was him.

The potential for Gronk & Lacy combined production is worth more than all 3, IMO. But then again you would not have proposed the trade if you didn't think so either.

But then again, I am not the person getting the proposed deal but I wouldn't be surprised if he said no.

dammnmnnn i need a solid TE.. the last 3 weeks, 3 different players no one has given me a solid point!!! lol

think imma have to hit the trading block!

dropping Andre Roberts for Terrell Pryor this week since Cam has a bye. I could probably get RG3 back, but I rather give Pryor the shot.

Am I the only one who still thinks David Wilson can turn it around? :lol: I don't see it getting any worse for the kid. Seems like a good buy-low candidate

Nah I think he can turn it around, I'm trying to trade Ryan Mattews for Wilson but dude hasn't responded to the offer .. at this point I'm trying to trade Matthews for ANYBODY :smh:

dudes been gone.. 12 team league.. all solid TEs are taken!
Damn my league is sleep.

I just grabbed him off waivers

10 men league.
sick.gif

Dude was drafted in my league... Wish I coulda scooped him for trade bait this late.

What kind of leagues are you guys in?

In all my leagues both Cameron and J. Thomas have been gone since the end of week 1? Both have been solid top 5 TE's this year behind Jimmy Graham.

Heck, I have either Cameron or J. Thomas in all of my leagues and they have been great ever since. Great trade bait (if you have people willing to trade)

if Gronk plays, think hes gonna be in playing the whole game?

I don't see why not. Who else will the Pats put in his place? Dudfeld?

I say play him if is active unless you have someone better.

What do you guys think about this trade? Just sent it out not too long ago..

I give up: 

Aaron Rodgers

Antonio Gates

Fred Jackson

I receive:

Jimmy Graham

Run DMC

CJ Spiller

My team is as followed

QB: Rodgers, Newtown

RB: Bilal Powell, Fred Jackson, MJD, Ryan Matthews

WR: Desean Jackson, Megatron and Larry Fitz

TE: Gates, Elfert

Non-PPR league, any advice would be helpful. I'm just trying to stack on RB's, while my WR core is by far the best in my league, I need RB's. Rodgers was my first round pick though, just kinda iffy about the O line and what not. I still have Newton and plan to pick up Rothlesberger off waivers

I'm thinking about getting rid of Thompkins but I kinda don't

:lol:

I'm trying to trade Tavon Austin for Roddy White

Hold off on getting rid of Kenbrell. He had a great game last week and Gronk is coming back.

If you can get Roddy do it. His stock is low but his injury doesn't seem too serious. He just needs time to rest.

Picking up Cameron after the 3rd week? The **** lol. Either you got really lucky or the guys in your league just suck ***

I drafted Cameron in my league and Julius Thomas was picked up during the preseason. The one thing I do dislike about my league is guys hoard one position and this year it's RB. There is no one on the waiver and it's only 12 teams. 2 player IR has a lot to do with it though.

Ok he's the deal on the table.

I get: Roddy White and Lance Moore

I give up: Jason Witten

I just claimed Jordan Cameron off waivers. Should I do it?

Yay or Nay: 

I give: Edelman and Royal

I get: DMC

My team: 

QB: Brady

RB: Doug, Vereen*, Lacy* Pierce, Montee

WR: AJ, Dez, Edleman, Cecil, Sanders, Royal

TE: Gronk*, Daniels

Non PPR. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLex (RB/WR/TE)

Back
Top Bottom