OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Who knew Hoyer was actually a great QB right?

Dude looked like Drew Brees compared to Weeden's garbage ***.
Might have to try and trade Gordon if he has to play with this idiot for the rest of the season :smh:

Mannn listen another game like this and I might need to sell high and see if I can steal a top tier wideout :rofl:

I need to know outside of that first drive what has Weeden done that was so bad?

You dudes love to overreact.

Last edited:
I need to know outside of that first drive what has Weeden done that was so bad?

:lol: not get Cameron the rock. AP is on his bye week and I needed to make these points up piecemeal Weeden is a terrible quarterback, like this game is all we base this on :lol: he's better than Tuel I'll give him that.

Last edited:
Cleveland D 
nthat.gif
 with the pick6 to get my week off to a good start against the only undefeated guy in my league.

Last edited:

:lol: not get Cameron the rock. AP is on his bye week and I needed to make these points up piecemeal Weeden is a terrible quarterback, like this game is all we base this on :lol: he's better than Tuel I'll give him that.

13/24 for 197, 1 TD and no picks against a good defense.

Ban him from the league.

He ain't good but you exaggerating B.

Last edited:
Thank god i started Browns defense.

Only problem is my oppenent started Fred Jackson. But still, 17 points from my defense is great. 20-17 going into sunday. Feeling great as he doesn't have any players that worry me

Jeff Tuel needs to never play another ******g snap again in the NFL. Browns defense wow :stoneface:

Last edited:

Ban him from the league.

:lol: nah Weeden sucks...and uh Bills defense is 22nd against the pass and 27th against the run. In what world is that considered good? :lol:

Weeden barely threw for over 50% passing and don't throw a pick like he usually does and that is considered good for him...proving the point.

Ban him from the league.

:lol: nah Weeden sucks...and uh Bills defense is 22nd against the pass and 27th against the run. In what world is that considered good? :lol:

Weeden barely threw for over 50% passing and don't throw a pick like he usually does and that is considered good for him...proving the point.

Naw the point was you and ole buddy talking about Gordon's value due to Weeden in a game in which Gordon went off and Weeden threw him the ball.

It didn't make sense then and doesn't make sense now.

Teams weren't going to keep letting Jordan Cameron go off like that.

Cameron and Gordon are going to cook no matter what.

Gordon's value may go up because the best thing Weeden does is throw the deep ball.

Last edited:

Ban him from the league.

Naw the point was you and ole buddy talking about Gordon's value due to Weeden in a game in which Gordon went off and Weeden threw him the ball.

It didn't make sense then and doesn't make sense now.

I clearly mentioned Jordan Cameron by name several times though...so not sure what that has to do with josh Gordon but ok :lol:

I clearly mentioned Jordan Cameron by name several times though...so not sure what that has to do with josh Gordon but ok
laugh.gif
It means the Browns have another legitimate receiving option so defenses can't just key on Gordon over the top, they have to also account for Cameron underneath.  Being on the field together will benefit the both of them.

As said already, Weeden, while inaccurate, can air it out so I'm not sure how his (Gordon) value takes any kind of substantial dip just because Hoyer won't be playing.   If anything, that's why Cameron has been so hugely successful up until to this point.  Tight end = safety valve.

Last edited:
This dude Spiller, the first time i bench him he gets a TD :smh:

Last edited:
On the fence about what defense to start. Indy vs Sea or Chicago vs NO.

-Seattle is a totally different team or the road.
- 26K dropped Indy's D this week.
-Indy is projected 5 points Chicago is projected 10 points
- Tillman is banged up Brees could have a field day if given time.

This will probably be the difference between 5-0 and 4-1.

On the fence about what defense to start. Indy vs Sea or Chicago vs NO.

-Seattle is a totally different team or the road.
- 26K dropped Indy's D this week.
-Indy is projected 5 points Chicago is projected 10 points
- Tillman is banged up Brees could have a field day if given time.

This will probably be the difference between 5-0 and 4-1.

No other FA options? Even though Chi is at home I would go Indy. Brees is always a threat to put up huge numbers.

got offered

Steve Smith
Owen Daniels
Joique Bell
Baltimore Def

for my

Gronkowski
Greg Jennings

:nerd:

im going with no?

Back
Top Bottom