OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

pats open at buffalo then home vs jets. gives them a couple weeks to get going. as much dislike i have for them you can never count them out.

Can't wait for my drafts to start up. Upping the ante this year in the league that I run, more money to enter as well as transaction fees. Also making it a keeper league.

For you guys with ESPN leagues, I suggest trying out dropping the FLEX position and instead using the "OP" position. It allows for QBs to be played in the flex spot as well as RB/WRs/TEs (my league is 6pts/Passing TD). I used it for the first time last year and everyone loved it. Makes for some interesting draft strategies.

Anyone know of any new features to ESPN's leagues? I can't find anything on their fantasy homepage.

Last edited:
Am I crazy for wanting to draft Alfred Morris over Ray Rice and Shady ? :lol: I don't know why but I see the guy having a big year

^ Yeah, very crazy :lol:. Especially if it's a PPR league. Morris doesn't catch passes. And if I recall correctly he was taken out in goal line situations a good bit last year.

Am I crazy for wanting to draft Alfred Morris over Ray Rice and Shady ?
laugh.gif
I don't know why but I see the guy having a big year
madd , insane , nuts , ......funny thing is you might be right.....i doubt it but one never knows.  i always say " go with your gut " 

^ Yeah, very crazy :lol:. Especially if it's a PPR league. Morris doesn't catch passes. And if I recall correctly he was taken out in goal line situations a good bit last year.

:lol: I'm more than likely going to go with the safer picks

if any of you guys are looking for cheap money drafts this site is cool and i know the guys that run it.  http://www.rtsports.com/all-american-fantasy-football .  they even have dc (draft champion ) leagues which are great since you dont have to set lineups every week.  but for those of you that never done this kind of a draft you need two def and at least two kickers with your deep roster so in bye weeks you are ok.  great practice for little coin.

Spiller in for a big year this year?
thats what alot of people think but i going to stay away from him this year. too much going down with that team. new oc , new o line and possible qb problems which will cause def to stack line. i think he will be good but the price you have to pay for him ( 5th-7th pick ) is too rich for me.

Am I crazy for wanting to draft Alfred Morris over Ray Rice and Shady ? :lol: I don't know why but I see the guy having a big year
Yep you're crazy...

This how I would rank them based on league format:

PPR: Rice, Shady, Morris

Standard: Rice, Morris, Shady

Ray Rice is as safe as you can get

Last edited:
Yep you're crazy...

This how I would rank them based on league format:

PPR: Rice, Shady, Morris

Standard: Rice, Morris, Shady

Ray Rice is as safe as you can get
I think your right up to the point where you say rice is as safe as you can get.  there is a guy named bernard pierce that ave 5ypc during reg season. i think rice is the way to go based on morris and shady but " safe as you can get " ?  dont know bout that

I'm moderately cool on Ray Rice this year.

Bernard Pierce could likely steal some of his shine. Touches, carries.

Shady slightly over Beast Mode. Interested to see how Chip utilizes McCoy's strengths. Bryce Brown is legit, but has a fumbling problem worse than Tiki.

Turbin and Michael may steal carries.

Shady slightly over Beast Mode. Interested to see how Chip utilizes McCoy's strengths. Bryce Brown is legit, but has a fumbling problem worse than Tiki.

Turbin and Michael may steal carries.
in a ppr league gota go shady. the lose of maclin will hurt the passing game but i think when the smoke clears riley will not be the starter like the early reports say but arrelious benn will start who is a much better run blocker. chip kelly's high speed off fits mcCoy much better than brown does.

AP

Martin

Charles

Foster

Trent (him and CJ are tied)

CJ

Rice

Morris

Marshawn

Forte

McCoy
Man I'm really hoping Charles is in for a big year,

Reid is great at utilizing his running backs, that's why McCoy will have a bad year. The eagles have no passin game even with Vick, McCoy was beasttttttt mode when Vick was playing well. We shall see though

Reid is great at utilizing his running backs, that's why McCoy will have a bad year. The eagles have no passin game even with Vick, McCoy was beasttttttt mode when Vick was playing well. We shall see though
dont lose the love on mcCoy yet mr franco...lol.  you have cj a little high on your list for my liking. 
wink.gif
 gotta move trent and cj down on your list.

Back
Top Bottom