OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

in a 2 QB league where touchdowns are 6 points each, do you think its smart to go QB QB?

this league is weird where its 20 points per receiving/rushing yards, and PPR. so QB's are fairly more valuable..

i forgot, there's also return yardage :lol:

i looked at the scoring for last year and the offensive player other than a QB who got the most points was randall cobb :lol:

Last edited:
in a 2 QB league where touchdowns are 6 points each, do you think its smart to go QB QB?

this league is weird where its 20 points per receiving/rushing yards, and PPR. so QB's are fairly more valuable..

i forgot, there's also return yardage :lol:

i looked at the scoring for last year and the offensive player other than a QB who got the most points was randall cobb
:lol:

People need to do this more when researching players and who to pick.

IMO that's more valuable than any cheat sheet.

Last edited:
had 3rd pick in a 10 team ppr league. went charles, reggie, sproles as first 3 picks. now its up to the fantasy gods to keep them healthy all season
pimp.gif

Just got back from doing another draft from another league that I'm in (14-team .5 PPR). I drew the 7th pick:

QB Robert Griffin III
WR Dez Bryant
WR Randall Cobb
RB Trent Richardson
RB Darren Sproles
W/T Jordan Cameron
W/R Shane Vareen

K Phil Dawson
D/ST Tampa Bay

BN Kenbrell Thompkins
BN Jonathan Dwyer
BN Knowshon Moreno
BN Michael Floyd
BN Fred Jackson
BN Ryan Tannehill

thoughts?

Just got back from doing another draft from another league that I'm in (14-team .5 PPR). I drew the 7th pick:

QB Robert Griffin III
WR Dez Bryant
WR Randall Cobb
RB Trent Richardson
RB Darren Sproles
W/T Jordan Cameron
W/R Shane Vareen

K Phil Dawson
D/ST Tampa Bay

BN Kenbrell Thompkins
BN Jonathan Dwyer
BN Knowshon Moreno
BN Michael Floyd
BN Fred Jackson
BN Ryan Tannehill

thoughts?
for a 14 team league this looks pretty solid

QB Robert Griffin III
WR Dez Bryant
WR Randall Cobb
RB Trent Richardson
RB Darren Sproles
W/T Jordan Cameron
W/R Shane Vareen

K Phil Dawson
D/ST Tampa Bay

BN Kenbrell Thompkins
BN Jonathan Dwyer
BN Knowshon Moreno
BN Michael Floyd
BN Fred Jackson
BN Ryan Tannehill

thoughts?

Very solid

anyone have a site of the top worst offenses in football? it would help a lot to know what DEF to pick up every week with matchups

anyone have a site of the top worst offenses in football? it would help a lot to know what DEF to pick up every week with matchups
The NFL site is pretty decent with stats. Use it heavily to play the matchups. I tend to swap out DEFs like crazy and it pays off more often than not.

Last edited:
Sup fellas, any advice for this particular quagmire? im in a keeper league and im struggling to figure out who should b my third keeper, ive got aaron rodgers as my first, matt forte as my second, and im trying to decide my third from either: peyton manning, mike wallace, or randall cobb. Im thinking cobb or wallace will give me balance but im wondering if keeping manning and using him for a strong trade post draft would be worth it. any ideas?

just did my live draft with my money league. #1 pick, yea ill tell you all right now i probably have the worst team in the league.

so disappointed :smh: i told everyone if we did this in person draft that it would screw me up and it did. some many questionable picks that even the newbs were like WTH?

cant believe i did this

I'm in a league where a TD is 6 points no matter if it's passing, rushing or receiving and non-ppr.

How high would you take a QB?

Guys, just want to know if anyone here wants to fill in the last 2, possibly 3 spots I have available in my league. I know I have the thread in this section but just throwing it in here.

Its a yahoo league and the buy in is $20 bucks.

Thanks!

my 2 teams H2H league 10 team league: how did i do? comments pls! :smile:

qb: russell wilson, alex smith
rb: cj spiller, stevan ridley, chris ivory, fred jackson
wr: randall cobb, dwayne bowe, pierre garcon, justin blackmon, kenny britt
te: fred davis, jermaine gresham
def: houston
idp: navorro bowman
k: kai forbath

team 2

wb: eli manning, alex smith
rb: doug martin, demarco murray, ryan mathews, bilal powell, fred jackson