OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Mike James didnt do much but i didnt expect much. Cam got me 28 points so I'm good :pimp:

Cool, in that case I'm also choosing Hillis over Stacy. I just feel like he will have a crazy workload and get over 100 yds regardless.

I wouldn't do that if I were you, the Eagles are pretty decent when it comes to stopping the run.

Last edited:
3 WR spots:

Wes
Anquan
Boykin
Nicks

Obviously, Welker owns 1 slot so I'm leaning Q and Boykin...

Also have Kenbrell and Andre (bye)

D williams scores and i didnt start him. been starting him randomly since like week 2 or 3. oh well. im 2-5 anyway so the playoffs are a long shot.

Since i found fanduel i dont even really care about my leauge as much...will stil keep up with it but im trying to get to the cash on fanduel. will be playing at least 4 $5 games every week. i can win what my grand prize in my league was in a week with some luck.

Could C. Kaep go nuts against the Jags?? i know he's been medicore but...its the jags. gotta start him on fanduel and try to get lucky.

Bucs DEF with -1 pts on a week where my starting WRs and Flex are Kris Durham, Cole Beasley, and Hartline... Injuries and BYEs are KILLING me..

Got an offer for his Demaryius Thomas & Lamar Miller for my Arian Foster n Edelman in a PPR league.

I'm tempted to do it bc D. Thomas is a top 5 wr imo, Foster has been inconsistent and is now battling this hamstring injury.

The only thing that is stopping me is that I'm not too deep at rb. Other than Foster I have A. Morris, Mike James & Joique Bell (and would be getting Lamar Miller), and there's no one too good to pick up. In the free agents list we got guys like Snelling, Hillman, Bilal Powell, Shane Vereen, Donal Brown….

My Wr's are VJax, Torrey Smith, Jennings n Edelman.

You guys think I should take this trade up?

Who to start at my flex:

Blackmon or MJD both against the SF defense
Both really aren't good plays, but id go with Blackmon. He has the best chance to have a good game imo

MJD has been
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
 this year

Michael Floyd vs ATL or K. Thompkins vs MIA? I'm leaning towards Floyd since I expect Carson to have a big game this week. What do you guys think?

Fanduel got me so focused on that now lol.

In my big money league (65k salary) I have

Eli
Gore
Lynch
CJ
Decker
Jordy Nelson
Gronk
D. Bailey
Seahawks D

Cmon now, that squad should get 200 points lmaoo

that screws me even more since i have Gio :x

what a terrible week SMH wth

I'm just going based off of the Jets run-D being one of the leagues best. Our front 7 is made up of some pretty stout players.

Stacy may be the better option. You should try picking up Hilis if no one hasn't yet.

Eli
Gore
Lynch
CJ
Decker
Jordy Nelson
Gronk
D. Bailey
Seahawks D

did something similar. but went with Tpryor, d. thomas, welker, Megatron and J reed. dont know if i want two wr from the same team tho.

edit: switched out thomas for jordy and bailey for prater. ive switch edrosters probably 12 times on this one tournament.

Last edited:

Eli
Gore
Lynch
CJ
Decker
Jordy Nelson
Gronk
D. Bailey
Seahawks D

did something similar. but went with Tpryor, d. thomas, welker, Megatron and J reed. dont know if i want two wr from the same team tho.

Yeah i tend to not have 2 players on the same team in skill positions.

I'd drop D Thomas for someone like Desean jax but keep welker.

Back
Top Bottom