***Official 2013 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Offseason Thread***

I miss the golden age with Bud Black, Ron Roenicke and Joe "THE GAWD" Maddon.

angels-articleLarge.jpg

good ol' days |I

Last edited:
^ Our pitching was SOLID back then, ESPECIALLY one of our biggest weaknesses right now: our bullpen.

Troy Percival rolling over in his grave. :smh:

Last edited:
I just... I don't even... I mean...

*deeeeep inhale*

*deeeeep exhale*

:\

uh oh, this losing start is looking awfully familiar... soscia trying to stop the bleeding early with a team meeting... still not working. These april games will haunt you as playoffs get near.

Our situational hitting sucks big time and our bull pen is the same old story.

Hamilton looking like a huge waste of money :smh:

Never been a huge angels fan but I loved those days yall are referring to. I'm remember scott shields and k rod having a million appearances a year because every game was a small ball type game

My record at the big A since the beginning of last year is something like 2-14 ... maybe I should stop going lol.

But seriously though ... that bullpen :x

Joe Maddon was and still is THE MAN.

Bud Black and Mickey were my dudes, too.

We're getting all the losses out of our system early :lol:

Scot Shields & K-Rod :pimp: dudes were pure beastmode

Scott Downs & Kevin Jepsen can't wipe Scot Shields' ***.

I'm sad as **** thinking about Bud, Ron, and Joe right now. These dudes really making chicken salad out of their chicken **** rosters, year in and year out.

Welp, let's get after it this weekend. :pimp:

My record at the big A since the beginning of last year is something like 2-14 ... maybe I should stop going lol.

But seriously though ... that bullpen :x

i have a similar record since 2011 :lol: but worse... i'm like 1-15 probably. Only win was from a Bourjos walk off.

Anyway, I absolutely HATED getting rid of Torii and Kendrys :smh: Torii does something that none of these bums can do.... and thats hit in the clutch!!

Last edited:
"I knew it was going to be a terrible season, because we didn't get our first series win until we played the freaking Astros."

"Crazy how we had this awesome season even though we couldn't get a series win until we played the freaking Astros."

which will we be saying in September?

Last edited:
Def gonna be the second

Wouldn't be shocked to see trumbo and Kendrick packaged in a deal for a solid arm though

Trumbo will not be missed. Kendrick is my dude doe.

I think Richards can earn himself a spot in the rotation after weaver returns (hopefully over blanton).

If the offense performs the way it's supposed to we should be able to win with average pitching.

Playoffs would be a different story but a solid 1-2-3 punch in the rotation can bring you a world series ring.

First things first, tho. Get out of last place :lol:

Mike DiGiovanna ‏@MikeDiGiovanna 19h
#Angels Big Three of Mike Trout, Albert Pujols J. Hamilton has combined to hit .167 (11-66) with 3 RBIs and 16 strikeouts in last six games.

:smh:

Man, if we don't start winning some cot damn games, Scoscia's out.

Watch.

I've been working a lot of nights lately so I haven't been able to catch any games for the past few weeks, but every time I look at a box score the bullpen makes me cringe smh

anyone have a pulse on whether or not Scoscia is in hot water?

We are th3 suck, gents. :\

Back
Top Bottom