Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does ATL re-sign Teague? They already lost out on CP3 and D12 anyway unless they think Lou can run the O for them.

Marc J. SpearsVerified account
‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
ATL G Jeff Teague's camp has"growing frustation" in how his free agency has been handled with zero meaningful contract discussions, Y!source

Pacers should go after Teague. He's a local kid and exactly what they need.

S/T for Granger + picks?

I would. They're going nowhere as long as George Hill is running the point.

And I'm almost positive PG is gone next year. He's a Cali boy, a fan of Kobe, and the Lakers will have a lot of money to throw at him which I don't think the pacers will match.

I would. They're going nowhere as long as George Hill is running the point.

And I'm almost positive PG is gone next year. He's a Cali boy, a fan of Kobe, and the Lakers will have a lot of money to throw at him which I don't think the pacers will match.
but why wouldn't pacers match?

cuz of luxury tax? 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You really think the pacers gonna let PG walk?

Ok

laugh.gif
I'm sayin 
laugh.gif

unless pg accepts a qualifying offer, then becomes free agent (unrestricted) in 2015, he aint coming to la

I see them moving other people before I see them letting PG walk.

Dude is starting to tap his potential and can be one of the very best in the L.

This dude runnin thangz is something else. This is the 2013 offseason thread, not the derail the thread with constant anti Kobe posts while not even talking about the offseason.

I'm going to find a way to get this dude banned

No need to. He will find a way to get banned once again On his own. about the only thing you can expect out of him lol then he will cry to meth about how its unfair. How hes not on the zodogg no fly list is a mystery untold itself lol

Hey OKC,

Good ******g job.

By being a bunch of cheap ***** you created a new problem in the west and cut yourselves down.

You traded James Harden for basically Lamb and Adams.

The beard nets D12.

:smh: :smh:

Lol if they get andersen or smith for asik and bum *** lin they should be the favorites.

With the loss of dwight and earl lakers front court look terrible. Gotta get kmart man. One season too late lol

Would be funny to get odom and bynum back to try to bring the 2010 title team back for one last shot lol

Yup thats how sad its become in laker land that quick :frown:

Last edited:
OKC stay losing, Watch Brooks play the dude 20+ min a game again :x :smh: :

Lol is fisher and brooks having an affair or something? Jesus wasnt fisher a janitor at staples center before the thunder signed him again last season?? Lol

P
:lol: :lol:

You really think the pacers gonna let PG walk?

Ok

:lol:

I'm sayin 
laugh.gif

unless pg accepts a qualifying offer, then becomes free agent (unrestricted) in 2015, he aint coming to la

Pacers have stated they dont want to get into the luxury tax, so if LA offers him a max contract i can see them letting him go

You dump every player on the roster that makes big money before you let PG go it ain't happening

Nikola Pekovic - C - Timberwolves

The Hawks are the "most likely" to make a big offer to restricted free agent Nikola Pekovic, according to Jerry Zgoda.

The Hawks had the space to bring on Howard and they also did an excellent job in getting Paul Millsap for just $19 million over two years. A frontcourt trio of Pek, Millsap and Al Horford is a formidable one and Pek should received an offer sheet worth signing soon.

PG

SG

milsap

horford

pek

they're also looking for sign and trade with lin/asik for smith. not sure what the hawks are doing
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
what happens if paul is a restricted free agent and a few teams he wants to go offer him the max

cant he just demands a trade? why would any team handout close to 90 mill for a player thats unhappy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom