Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asik and Howard along with Parsons is something to look forward to. Having Chuck Hayes at the 5 is so much different than having Howard/Asik. I can't wait to see how well of an impact Dwight makes on the defensive end

In what way has playing in NY made Melo more popular? I feel like he wanted that big market, but his popularity around the league hasn't really changed at all. Dude isn't marketed that well either.

Is the Lakers going to sign a bunch of d-league guys to audition

CDR? :nerd:

Robert Sacre :nerd:

Exactly, dude has averaged 21 PPG on 60% shooting the past couple of years. He is who he is. Dude was never going to be Mchale in the paint. Don't know why people expect him to magically start putting up Shaq numbers. That 20+/60% shooting is better than any other center in the league, not to mention that's he's the best big in the league by far when it comes to 1on1 d, paint d, blocking shots and rebounding combined. Bynum supposedly is light years better offensively than Dwight yet his best season statistically by far was worse than Dwight worse season in 5 years.

i see yours and DCs points, really. but when Dwight is asking for more post touches and to be the focal point of an offense, thats when we question his offensive game and post play. and when he says he hates pick and roll sets when that's perfectly suited to his game, its mind bottling.

Melo to Lakers would be fan-******g-tastic.

Wouldn't have to worry about the rise of that franchise till Melo leaves 
laugh.gif

Jennings asking for 12Mil

:smh: be smart dude sign a one year deal and head back home to L.A.

If Melo goes to LA will he deny his NY roots and say he was born and raised in LA and is excited to come home?

If I'm Bynum I would Hesitate to take a one year deal from the cavs... Play wit Kyrie probably make a 7th/8th seed in the East and have some gullible *** GM pay you the max next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom