Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redd still plays? :wow:
Maybe if a team throws mills at him but I doubt it. I saw him in Houston and he has a noticeable gimp in his gittyup. He also isn't as tall as you'd assume being an NBA sg, he seemed about 6'4 at best. He'd be food on the defensive end

Teague is pretty damn good. And $8 million per for a starting point guard is the baseline at this point.

Yup. CP is their top scorer. Nobody even cracks 20 + ppg

So what? They were one of the top scoring teams in the league last year. CP, Crawford and Griffin all averaged in the high teens. I believe Barnes also averaged double figures. The team has its flaws, but scoring won't be one of them. They'll be better offensively this year under Doc too.

By the way, did you know that the Spurs only had one 20 ppg scorer last season? They seemed to be ok.

Can't blame KB because not many people in the world have the luxury/opportunity to make that much money.

We're talking 10, 12, 15 millions on the table here.

Ask yourself would you turn down that kind amount of money if given to you?

Who know what Kobe plan is after hes retired. You can do a lot of things with a few millions. He might need that money.

But i think he should reconsider taking a pay cut if he want a chance at 6 or attract other free agent

It's still too early right now to judge. I'm sure the team and Kobe will sit down and discuss the plan when the time come.

My god learn singular and plural

Can't blame KB because not many people in the world have the luxury/opportunity to make that much money.

We're talking 10, 12, 15 millions on the table here.

Ask yourself would you turn down that kind amount of money if given to you?

Who know what Kobe plan is after hes retired. You can do a lot of things with a few millions. He might need that money.

But i think he should reconsider taking a pay cut if he want a chance at 6 or attract other free agent

It's still too early right now to judge. I'm sure the team and Kobe will sit down and discuss the plan when the time come.

My god learn singular and plural

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
He doesn't even put the "s" on the end of people's names. He's always talking about Mo William and ****.

Redd is done bro, come on now. used to be one of my favs but hes finished.

Mo can ball so im shocked hes still on the market

Mo thinks he's a starter and that's probably why no team has picked him up. He probably also wants a multi year deal. Dallas seem like the type of team to get him, but they already picked up Calderon and Harris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom