Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing stopping Nets ECF champs are injuries, Jason Kidd, Granger-PG elevating their game or the Heat. Yeah I'm drinking the Kool Aid
pimp.gif
i think Kidd is going to be a great coach, D-Will and KG/Pierce will respect him nuff said.

People putting too much pressure on Paul George, I think he is going to have a downward year, after his impressive playoff battle with LBJ.
Nets roster lookin like right now?

Deron
Joe Johnson
Pierce
KG
Brooke

Terry
AK

Who am I forgetting? Looks fun at the very least, they should try to coast thru the regular season as much as possible, but they could be a tough out in a series if healthy.
Pumlee is looking really good

i really hope the Nets sign Allen Iverson 

roll.gif

anyways..........Nick Young going to rock some Laker exclusive Jordans like Kobe in 2002-2003 
nthat.gif

Allen Iverson >>>> your fav player

To be fair, AK opted maybe thinking he could get a longer deal than the market dried up cause of dudes like tyreke getting 11 mil a year :lol:

As a net fan, this is exactly what I wanted. Wing defender, high bball IQ, allows us to play small ball. AK was quietly near all star level last year.

metta to the shanghai sharks :nerd: dude has to be playin around as usual

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 20m
I'm going to play for Yao Mings team in china! I can't wait to arrive in Shanghai !!

I don't think people understand what MJ would mentally do to someone like lebron. Just pure **** talking. He's such a crazy ****. It's a lost art. Payton's **** talk game is legendary too. I wish I could see MJ and Dwight on the same team. Or MJ and bosh

Last edited:
From what i saw so far he's pretty damn slow. At the same time though he's getting where he wants to be, finds the open man, and can beat you off the dribble.

Nothing is falling for him. Even missing the wide open ones.

I don't think people understand what MJ would mentally do to someone like lebron. Just pure **** talking. He's such a crazy ****. It's a lost art. Payton's **** talk game is legendary too. I wish I could see MJ and Dwight on the same team. Or MJ and bosh
I peeped Muggsy's FG% after the 95 playoffs versus the Bulls...... it wasn't that bad or anything. The following season he got hurt and played 6 games so I didn't count that (shot like 39%), he shot 43.7-49% per season for the rest of his career, not terrible. Especially for a 5'3 player :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom