Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair though, Chris Paul is the fastest fat guy I've ever seen in my life :lol:

Most guys with his build end up like Andre Miller

This goes back a ways, but I really thought Rodney Rodgers was going to be something in the league. I was off on that one. Keith VanHorn too.

I thought Wesley Johnson was going to be a problem
indifferent.gif

Jay Williams*
Thabeet i thought was gonna be Mutumbo 2.0 :smh:
MKG :nerd: :nerd: there's still hope

Last edited:
Take it a further back...
I thought Maurice Taylor was going to be better than what he ended up being.

I thought Thabeet would have been better too, smh. I still have been trying to figure out why Noel is expected to be any better than what Thabeet has been so far.

I thought Jonathan Bender was gonna be Durant before we even who Durant was :wow: :\

I really thought Darko was gonna be the goods :lol: :smh:
Yea I still don't believe **** Chad Ford says ever since the Darko debacle. Dude was selling him as Sabonis meets Duncan meets Jordan

Yea I'm still waiting on Kevin Martin to "break out"

"dies*
Only watch first halves of regular season games, at home, against bum teams like the Pistons and Bobcats. Other than that, he is a major choker and disappears regularly. Minny fans are going to be so disappointed. Hell, he shoots 13% worst from 3 on the road versus home and every time you have a big game against a playoff opponent, he will score 9pts or less. He did it over 20% of the time :x

Last edited:
Take it a further back...
I thought Maurice Taylor was going to be better than what he ended up being.

I thought Thabeet would have been better too, smh. I still have been trying to figure out why Noel is expected to be any better than what Thabeet has been so far.

Noel is a better athlete, can run the floor, can defend on the perimeter, and his basketball IQ is way higher than thabeets, he just has zero offensive game in the half court

theres plenty of "all americans" and lottery picks. it means nothing, he played 3 years. RIP to him but thats about it, not not a big deal at all for no one to even know his name.

no one to know his name? speak for yourself man.

Harold "Baby Jordan" Miner. Really thought he was going to be something special. Aside from a couple nice dunk contest performances, he was nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom