Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Andrew Wiggins pulls a Kobe, and refuses to play for any team but the Raptors...does that completely ruin all these team's tanking strategies? 

Huh?
excuse the reference....but wasnt he drafted by the Hornets, and forced a draft day trade to the Lakers?
NO!
ok, now that the slurpage is over.  If he refuses to play for any team but the Raptors, does that completely ruin all these tanking strategies?

ok, now that the slurpage is over.  If he refuses to play for any team but the Raptors, does that completely ruin all these tanking strategies?

Doubt that would happen but no there's still Julius Randle, Jabari Parker, Marcus Smart, Andrew Harrison, Wayne Seldon, Mario Hezonja and Aaron Gordon. Also factor in the Victor Oladipo type guy that comes from off the radar and you have a very solid lottery class. Wiggins is definitely still the prize though

Last edited:
Exactly.  He isn't mad.  Trust me.  I'm from Chapel Hill and have been watching him play basketball/out at the bars getting wasted for years.  He is just a strange strange dude

When he was at UNC one of my friends saw him at one of the bars in Chapel Hill and said "good game last night" to which Hansborough responded with a blank face "what game"...

Doubt that would happen but no there's still Julius Randle, Jabari Parker, Marcus Smart, Andrew Harrison, Wayne Seldon, Mario Hezonja and Aaron Gordon
I still dont get why Marcus Smart didnt come out this year.  He would be a sure fire top pick in a weak draft

I assumed Smart would have gone #2 to Orlando. Would have made too much sense.

And while Wiggins should be the top prize, this is an incredibly loaded drafted where you can find a franchise guy 1-5.

bro.  No I'm not lol.

I havent ever posted anything bad about Kobe lol.  And in my 9 years on NT, nobody has ever said that bae.

wait 9 years? who are you?

all these funny names all a sudden joining the last couple months you dont know who is who anymore :nerd:

bro.  No I'm not lol.

I havent ever posted anything bad about Kobe lol.  And in my 9 years on NT, nobody has ever said that bae.
wait 9 years? who are you?

all these funny names all a sudden joining the last couple months you dont know who is who anymore
nerd.gif
one of the only Pacer fans on this board.  

i don't know why i've been thinking about this, but i honestly don't know how to feel about my team going into next season. i'm excited, but i guess i'm having trouble gauging some realistic expectations for them.

Lin
Harden
Parsons
Terrence Jones/Greg Smith
Dwight

then come off the bench with

Beverley
Omri Casspi
Francisco Garcia
MotieJunas/ whichever other PF doesn't start
Omer Asik

i really feel like they can make a run to the WCF, but something tells me they're missing a piece and i can't think of what :\

So the Mavs went from chasing Dwight Howard, Josh Smith, Andre Iguodala, Chris Paul, and Andew Bynum.

And they end up with Monta Ellis, Sam Dalembert, and Jose Calderon. Awesome. :lol:

Mario Hezonja is gonna be very, very good. I want Wiggins but Hezonja, Randle, Parker or Gordon would make me happy too.

And they end up with Monta Ellis, Sam Dalembert, and Jose Calderon. Awesome. :lol:

Think positive. Mavs are better than last year, so they'll most likely squeeze into that 8th seed if healthy. Plus you always got a chance in the playoffs if Dirk is on your team :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom