Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m5tv2qVeT21r0z3y7o1_400.gif

:lol: personal preference, kid.

"LeBreezy" might be the worst thing you type, and that's saying a lot.
i agree that **** sound stupid as hell. That whole jamal crawford/lebreezy post makes u look like the guy who only watches sportscenter and thinks they know basketball, not saying that u do

I said you guys would be hell to deal with. But, I'm in the minority here and if you've followed what I've said about both teams the past 3-4 seasons, you know how I feel about a matchup with you guys. I've always felt like Memphis was a bad matchup for OKC. OKC has not been some dominant force against Memphis over the last 3-4 seasons.

Once again, I'm in the minority but I like the fact Memphis can throw TA at Durant to frustrate him. I like that Memphis defensive schemes causes Westbrook to turn the ball over. I like that guys like Ibaka and Perk are very ineffective offensively against their bigs. Of course, OKC has a better chance at making the Finals. They have 2 top 10 players easily. But, in a matchup/series, I've always felt like Memphis has an edge. OKC beat the Spurs the year they went to the Finals because they had a 3rd scorer in Harden that stepped his game up. Do I think OKC can beat the Spurs now without knowing who can fill his shoes? No. I also think OKC may struggle with Houston because they have 2 top 10 players as well and probably a better core group of players overall.

With Durant and Westbrook, you will always have a good chance. I just think OKC without a for sure 3rd scorer, Perkins still getting 20+ minutes and Brooks running the show may be in for a fight against the liks of Houston, Memphis and San Antonio. If any other team simply lost their 3rd best scorer and solely relied on internal improvements to beat other teams who have addressed needs, what would you say?
i have no issue with you pointing out memphis is a tough matchup for OKC.. hell, memphis is a tough matchup for any team.. yall play great defense and are/were a good team

but people still bringing up harden bothers me as if we didnt play all of last season without harden (or misconstrue what "harden's roll" actually means.. since they see harden in houston.. not realizing harden was overqualified for the 3rd banana roll with okc).. and won 60 games doing so.. then we get to the playoffs and westbrook gets hurt in game 2

we played memphis tough WITHOUT westbrook..

so going into this season, let's assume a couple things based off of what we already know from last year:

1) we get westbrook back

2) all these guys are a year older (focusing on KD, westbrook and ibaka.. not perkins)

3) reggie jackson got serious playoff experience (30+ mins after westbrook went down)

4) our top 7 is set, THEN we get to lamb and those guys

Last edited:
Your latest Andrew Bynum sighting:

View media item 511738
Don king.

Celts have Jordan Crawford not Jamal. He is still on the Clip.

But yea the Celtics do not have a closer anymore. That is why everyone is wondering if Green will take that next step.

My bad, on the Jordan Crawford. I dunno how Boston is going to put points on the board.

+

LeBreezy sounds 100x better than "Bron" or "LeBron". Also Kobe was asked to take himself out of the equation and let Max and Marcellus know who the best player in the world is. Kobe is saying he is the best player in the world.
:lol: no it doesnt, if you wanna be cool with his name, call him Raymone
Seth curry didn't get picked up yet?
His time will come, hes from the bloodline of the Stephgod
wtf Lamar Divorcing Khole and she could get 67 million dollars
roll.gif

that ninja lost life yo
There really needs to be a "You wasnt with me shooting in the gym law" or rename the prenup to that, maybe then more people would pay attention to it.

Thats like calling the patriots bills a rivalry. :lol:

How so? They played 2 times in the playoffs and each team won 1 series. I'm pretty sure the Clippers have the edge in regular season games since CP has been around. Seems pretty even to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom