Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should doe...they got good young prospects...that is a great start...if they tank and land Wiggins the team would be crazy in 3 years.

Terrence Ross
Andrew Wiggins
Jonas Val

i would trade Demar, he is all hype, nothing special. Toronto fans use to hype him up and call him young Kobe
Love Affair with Canada....since when 
roll.gif

the only time they gave us the number 1 pick was when there was no clear cut superstar. And look how dat turned out.......

I hope Wiggins is a Buck, i think they need a savior more than any other team in the L. 

The NBA loves expanding their brand and they have a vested interest in doing it in Canada. Look at the young talent coming from there since basketball has gotten more popular in the country.

Last edited:
Raptors will not have a better record than the Wizards, why would you say such a thing? Wizards had a lot of injuries last season and still had a top ten defense. Laugh now but the Bucks will probably make the playoffs again. Larry Sanders and John Henson defending the paint are no joke.
Agreed on the good frontcourt of Larry and Henson, but where is the offense? Who is scoring for the Bucks next season? Is OJ Mayo finally going to be the next Lebron James...

Wizards don't scare me tbh....despite John Wall impressive second half performance, i think his game is too predictable, I don't think he is a clear scorer or a playmaker, his game rely on his speed to get to the basket dish it out if the rim is protected. And that isn't really going to get you far...i see them making the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed but nowhere higher. Cavs are going to be a problem....memba dudes were saying Bynum was the best bigmen in the NBA a couple of years ago?

The NBA loves expanding their brand and they have a vested interest in doing it in Canada. Look at the young talent coming from there since basketball has gotten more popular in the country.
Thanks to Vince Carter and Steve Nash...and yeah of course..the NBA would expand to one of the largest cities in North America, Toronto sports teams always bring in revenue even when they are losing...just like the Maple Leafs, and Blue Jays....shoot we even support the Bills when they come to Toronto to play in the Skydome.

Idk what ya see in this bulls team, you dont know what your gonna get out of rose and luol as your #2 option isnt gonna do it, especially how much the east has improved

The Bulls will have a top 5 defense, A great coach and the only player to Win MVP the last 4 years besides Lebron

Considering how many dudes she would embarrass the same way, I'm sure he's not sweating it.

How do you guys think the East will play out? My predictions as of now:

Chicago
Indy
Miami
Brooklyn
New York
Washington
Cleveland
Atlanta

That #8 is really up for grabs though, Milwaukee or Detroit should be in the mix. It'll be a sub-.500 team anyways.

the fact you dont have Detroit on there is hilarious

i can bet $50 to anyone that Detroit makes the playoffs. easily. Defense a lone will get them there.

Idk what ya see in this bulls team, you dont know what your gonna get out of rose and luol as your #2 option isnt gonna do it, especially how much the east has improved
their defense alone...makes them a top team....granted there is a potential ? mark as far as rose goes...but its his first ever injury, he is young and had an entire year of rest...Plus rose has dramatically improved every year, be it shooting in both midrange/threes, better passer/decision maker...even became a much better on ball defender.

I don't think it will take long for him to get back into the flow of the game. Plus Butler is improving, and boozer had a solid season last year....the bulls will be a top 4 or 5 team in the east. I wouldn't be shocked if they were a top 3 team.

If anything is in question its the pacers...Ppl are so certain they are gonna pick up where they left off last playoffs. Plus the logjam of Granger and George, and how all that will work out, not to mention their point guard problem.

The bulls bench got really weak. They lost nate & belli and are relying heavy on Kirk Hinrich health. You dont know what Teague is gonna give you and i think Dunleavy's done

the fact you dont have Detroit on there is hilarious

i can bet $50 to anyone that Detroit makes the playoffs. easily. Defense a lone will get them there.
iuno I still think the c's can make a push for a 7/8 seed, plus if healthy cavs got a good shot as well....I don't know what everyone sees in the wiz, granted they have wall, but playoffs iuno bout all that

The bulls bench got really weak. They lost nate & belli and are relying heavy on Kirk Hinrich health. You dont know what Teague is gonna give you and i think Dunleavy's done
nate helped the team about as much as he hurt the team.... he was so hot/cold....plus he gives up to much size on the defensive end. yea he is a lil pesky defender, but entirely to small. Belli is a lost but again butler has stepped up.

KD's bald spot is serious.

Thats what happens when you dont take care of your hair like he does
iuno I still think the c's can make a push for a 7/8 seed, plus if healthy cavs got a good shot as well....I don't know what everyone sees in the wiz, granted they have wall, but playoffs iuno bout all that
That 6-8 spot is up for grabs between the cavs,bos,wiz and raps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom