Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If reke doesnt play the 3, its most likely him and austin are the back up 1 and 2

Reke can't play the 3 especially with two other guards who handle the ball. Keith Smart put him there in Sac for a little but it was not a good move.

Jrue, EG and Reke is probably gonna be the main rotation. You don't need a backup for every position. Just rotate so that 2 of those guys are in the game at any given moment. All that's left are minimal spot minutes that Austin Rivers might get but, based on last year, it seems like Monty prefers giving them to Brian Roberts. They also have Anthony Morrow who can do something the other guards can't (shoot).

If Rivers improved where he should be getting minutes, I don't know when he'll have a chance to prove it. I dunno if a decent SL is enough to get him some attention.

I didn't expect to be blown away, but they're alright.

I wish the lettering in front was larger.

Last edited:
The blue jersey is horrible :lol:.. The white looks alright.

As for Austin.. He just has to get back that confidence in his shot, he gets that back and he'll be good to go. He got to the hole at will. Too bad he shot like 50 something % from the line :x :smh:

BQmilNRCEAABCUc.png

Not bad

Basically, old Cavs jerseys :x

These people can't come up with something new and creative for the life of them :smh:

netw3rk ‏@netw3rk 7m
Looks like whoever designed the Pelican jerseys…
( •_•)
⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Peli-can’t see.
*YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

AdamReisinger ‏@AdamReisinger 8m
The name on the back of the jersey is bigger than the name on the front, thus ruining cliches from this point forward.

Wonder if anyone is gonna take EG from New Orleans. I think he's pulling a Baron Davis and milking his injury since he doesn't wanna be there. People forget how Gordon was balling in LA

Ouch, just ouch.

And I'm not one to complain about uniforms often but that's just HORRIBLE.

No identity. No originality. No creativity.

Ugly *** font too... Ouch man... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom