Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I honestly can't believe the Lakers players agreed to wear the 80s short shorts for that game. I would feel like I was naked if I was wearing shorts that short.

^^^ I honestly can't believe the Lakers players agreed to wear the 80s short shorts for that game. I would feel like I was naked if I was wearing shorts that short.
It was only the first half, but agreed.

Last edited:
In the early 2000s, the jail blazers squad was fined for wearing shorts too long. they had the equipment managers hike them up a few inches above the knee.

they only played the first quarter like that. it was just go show appreciation to the showtime lakers

Who plays more minutes this year..Bynum or Oden?

Bynum, he wants that 12 mil team option for next season so I expect him to show up this year. All bets are off after he does get that option :lol:

I'm hopeful for Oden though but I'm mad he looks like present day Bill Russell in the face at 25

Surprised nobody put up the black chicago pinstripes.

those were fire

Michael%20Jordan%20Wallpaper%20%281%29.jpg

x2

Of course.... Leave it to Club Trillion to break the news :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He's actually close to Greg.
Peep all my posts about why I think Sacramento has a legit shot at Oden. I reference Titus and his book in all (like 3) posts

Don't Put Me In Coach is :smokin :smokin :smokin

Hell, Titus is actually the main reason I gave Grantland a chance :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey_

:21-:23 needs to become a gif/avatar.

Julius F. Wrek

Harden has legitimate star power now with all these commercials he's doing. Dude really came up by going to Houston and becoming the face of a franchise. The OKC deal was terrible from a management standpoint, but you figure Harden is pretty damn glad he didn't stay even if it meant not winning a championship.

Reminds me of when Joe Johnson was just "that dude on the Suns who could ball" and blew up when he went to ATL.

The Pelicans unis :\ >D

The Reebok/adidas NBA era has been such a joke it's beyond words now. Rec leagues have better jersey templates and designs than the best league in the land.

The Hawks have the worst jersey in the league and its not even close. Everything about that franchise is pathetic they need to disband it and burn Philips Arena to the ground.

:lol: Agreed the Hawks are bad

Worst uniform though in the NBA is hands down this and there is no argument:

View media item 522378

:x :x :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom