Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes have the utmost fascination with Cousins.. dude just doesn't seem worth all the drama nor the money

Maybe he turns out like ZBO but I doubt it

Breaking news! Superstar athlete who plays in Miami might not want to spend his winters in the harsh Midwest.

He's staying in Sac-Town? Cot dammit rck. Cousins was supposed to join Love and Howard here
mean.gif
New ownership knows he's the best talent that team has. He's going to be the focal point of Kings and a key piece in getting the people of Sacramento to begin the process of building the new arena.

So, Doug Collins officially replacing Wilbon on Countdown? I know there were reports a few weeks ago, but Simmons briefly mentioned the new studio crew and left Wilbon's name out of it.

Howard not going to give you more than 18 ppg with his skillset and it's proven Harden puts up numbers. You're on water if you think Mchale isn't basing the offense around James. Dwight is there for defensive reasons obviously, he can instantly make you a top 5 defense just with his impact and that's why the world even cares about his crybaby ***. He and Harden running the pick and roll will be a thing of beauty. Rockets should not slow down, Howard is a decent enough runner he can manage. West is going to be a zoo this season

Howard not going to give you more than 18 ppg with his skillset and it's proven Harden puts up numbers. You're on water if you think Mchale isn't basing the offense around James. Dwight is there for defensive reasons obviously, he can instantly make you a top 5 defense just with his impact and that's why the world even cares about his crybaby ***. He and Harden running the pick and roll will be a thing of beauty. Rockets should not slow down, Howard is a decent enough runner he can manage. West is going to be a zoo this season

doesn't he hate PnR?

doesn't he hate PnR?

He said that and then first thing he talked about when he got to H-town was running the pick and roll with Harden, you never know what the **** that guy is thinking, I don't even think he does.

Doesn't matter what he wants though, all successful offenses in today's NBA utilize it.

Last edited:

How? JR and MWP are coming off knee surgery, and Bargnani sucks. How did they improve?
How so? Because he can't carry a team?
Or because he's missed over half of each of the past 2 seasons, he's an incredibly bad rebounder and a liability defensively, got to the line at a very low rate last year, and if he's not making jump shots (which he also hasn't done recently) there's no real purpose for him being on the floor.

If bargnani is another body that can give us 12-14 ppg thats all i can ask for. I'm sure most teams in the league would take him as a 3rd/4th option.

18-19 ppg sounds about right.. Howard will definitely get lots of post touches, but that pnr with Lin/Harden will be butter
pimp.gif

I'm stoked to see if Mchale rolls with an Asik/Howard as the 4/5 on some nights.. Imagine fighting through screens from Howard and Asik
sick.gif

You know the NBA season is right around the corner when teams are having their Media Days.

In this case, the Thunder, Bulls, Pacers, Rockets, Wizards, and 76ers are having their's today.

Last edited:
You know the NBA season is right around the corner when teams are having their Media Days.

In this case, the Thunder, Bulls, Pacers, Rockets, Wizards, and 76ers are having their's today.

yep :pimp:

waiting on YBD to drop that picture heat

bullies signed the dantae jones dirty *** :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom