Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ain't tryna hear you though, you know the Wade hate on here
laugh.gif
well he been playing like a prick as a of late i can understand the hate...i'm not much of fan

The downfall of the Dwade love fest has more to do with his teammates(first shaq, now lebron), the d-whistle finals...and then there was that time he needed a wheel chair for his elbow

The downfall of the Dwade love fest has more to do with his teammates(first shaq, now lebron), the d-whistle finals...and then there was that time he needed a wheel chair for his elbow

NT always hating when a person/team does well. As soon as that person starts to not do so good, they start accepting him again. Remember how Wade started to get love again after he was a reserve on the Redeem team after going through 2 injury seasons? Granted he went on a tear during the Olympics and the season after, but still.

NT always hating when a person/team does well. As soon as that person starts to not do so good, they start accepting him again. Remember how Wade started to get love again after he was a reserve on the Redeem team after going through 2 injury seasons? Granted he went on a tear during the Olympics and the season after, but still.

Nah. Wade was just a LOT better and more athletic/quicker/faster/more humble player back then. He's turned into a fake *** Hollywood douchebag.

Indiana doesn't stand a chance with healthy Wade+Bron playing aggressive, going at Hibbert (regardless of them not having Bosh on the court... not even mentioning Oden's corpse)

Hey_

Indiana doesn't stand a chance with healthy Wade+Bron playing aggressive, going at Hibbert (regardless of them not having Bosh on the court... not even mentioning Oden's corpse)

Scumbag Wade shouldn't have been playing in games 3 and 4 though...

Julius F. Wrek

Kurt Helin ‏@basketballtalk
Russell Westbrook says Thunder don't need to fill James Harden's slot http://wp.me/p14QT0-2RmU

I know this... if it's still worth talking about/tweeting whether or not you need to fill James Harden's spot a ******g year after he's gone, then you're missing James Harden terribly.

Last edited:
Hey_

Kurt Helin ‏@basketballtalk
Russell Westbrook says Thunder don't need to fill James Harden's slot http://wp.me/p14QT0-2RmU

I know this... if it's still worth talking about/tweeting whether or not you need to fill James Harden's spot a ******g year after he's gone, then you're missing James Harden terribly.

This is a storyline the media and talking heads have refused to drop,

despite the fact that they won more games without James and posted a historical win differential.

Julius F. Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom