Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
079b4974303a11e3902222000a1fa52b_8.jpg

New Heat alts the red one is similar to the Christmas ones last year
mia-xmas-stevemitchell-1-675x3801.jpg

The throwbacks look inaccurate
226458_display_image.jpg

I had no idea Hansborough was in Toronto. Boston looked alright last night but what the heck is Jeff Green doing!? They should run every play through him! Guy coasts out there. I didn't realize Boston is small as hell up front.

I take it Lebron Soldiers = Team Jordan

Kind of. They're a less expensive sig shoe for LeBron, as compared to the actual LeBron's. I think the new models of the Soldier usually come out around the start of the playoffs.

Hard to compare them to Team Jordan shoes since Jordan is now a brand and there's like a million models of Team Jordan shoes.

The throwbacks look inaccurate
[IMG]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/691/556/226458_display_image.jpg?1296737433

Aside from the length of the shorts, the actual old school Heat unis look better than the throwbacks, IMO.

Not sure why they might jerseys similar to the old school, why not just bring back the old school jersey?

Suns tried it with their new jerseys and it looks horrible.

Set your DVR to PBS at 10:00 PM eastern, frenchie.

Chris Haynes ‏@ChrisBHaynes
#Blazers F Nicolas Batum suffered a concussion in practice today. He will sit out tomorrow night's game vs Suns.

Last edited:
I bought these last week and they reach to the midpoint of my calf :lol: :lol: :rofl:

My HS self would have loved these shorts, but now I just feel like a clown wearing these capris

View media item 608061

That's why I don't buy Nike or Adidas basketball shorts. They're all too long. I found some Under Armour shorts recently that come down to my mid-knee, which I can live with. But mid-calf is too much.

Brooke Lopez ouchea making grown man moves. I think he has more value than Dwight. 
mean.gif
 at the thought that the trade prospect of him for Dwight was stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom