Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it makes me a bad person, but I'm hoping Perkins did in fact punch this woman in the face. I still don't think the ownership has the balls to do anything about it. Liggins was an easy decision, non guaranteed contract, more abhorrent crime, plus we had 19 players at the time a few of which were redundant to him. Perkins makes over 18 million the next 2 years. Doubt they'll just cut him and swallow it otherwise we should have been amnestied him. Trade him, you can try but nobody's taking that contract

I know it makes me a bad person, but I'm hoping Perkins did in fact punch this woman in the face. I still don't think the ownership has the balls to do anything about it. Liggins was an easy decision, non guaranteed contract, more abhorrent crime, plus we had 19 players at the time a few of which were redundant to him. Perkins makes over 18 million the next 2 years. Doubt they'll just cut him and swallow it otherwise we should have been amnestied him. Trade him, you can try but nobody's taking that contract

I love how potent your hate for Perkins is :lol:

Does anyone have a youtube Video of Magic commentating the Celtics/Orlando game back in the early 90? Magic's commentating couldn't keep up with the flow of the game. Lol

Drose sitting out cause of soreness in his same knee. Don't know of that means anything serious or not

he hasn't played in 18 months... how is this not expected? play yourself into shape and you'll get sore...

He would play if it was a regular season game, reported by many.
its one thing for his body to be sore. but they didnt say anything else was sore other then his knee.

So Greg Oden isn't ready to play ? Havent played since December 2009 ... close to 4 years.

He had injuries ever since he was in like elementary, why don't dude stay away from basketball activities a bit and just strengthen his knee/leg for a year straight ?

he hasn't played in 18 months... how is this not expected? play yourself into shape and you'll get sore...

He would play if it was a regular season game, reported by many.
word. shump had some knee pain when he first came back last year.

Gregory Button blew out a knee popping out the womb. I admire his determination but sometimes you gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away.

So Greg Oden isn't ready to play ? Havent played since December 2009 ... close to 4 years.

He had injuries ever since he was in like elementary, why don't dude stay away from basketball activities a bit and just strengthen his knee/leg for a year straight ?
Greg Oden has been ready to play for a while now.

I guess we'll see if "Jeremy Lin is a bottom 5 point guard" narrative will continue.

If he improves his shooting he'll be much more compatible with James Harden.

dwight's post moves look a little better. actually implementing moves hakeem taught him. saw him dropstep right and spin back to his left for the first time in my life. was shocked :lol:

Hays I thought Skylar has a hubby?

She for sure has a boyfriend, she said she wasn't single on 106 like a day or two ago. That **** doesn't matter though :lol:

Damn yo

she go out with a senior from her old college who bench warms on the football team #yeahimmad :lol:
Can't be real life. Smh. :smh:

+

Derrick scaring people out here with that "soreness" on knee. He would play if it was a regular season game? He'd jus' be taking jumpshots. I can't picture someone exploding through the lane with a sore jumping knee. Now I understand why Derrick was hesitant on coming back last season. His knee may really not have been 100%. Derrick might be Grant Hill 2.0, Amare 2.0.

#SemiReaching.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom