Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon we all know Melo and Felton are two returning members to the ALL -NBA obese team. I'll never understand how you can have access to the best nutrition, trainers, etc., and be overweight every year....

:stoneface:

Melo never been fat or overweight

Felton has been a fat pig at times.

Lmao Felton gets a bad rep cause he was the one guy who came WAY out of shape after the lockout. He probably saw that gif of Stern dunking on fisher and thought the season was a wrap. I don't blame him :lol:

To say Melo has never been out of shape is false.

If that weren't the case...then why are even talking about it? 

Speaking of Tmac, dude was in China recently balling:

Looks like he still has a little bit of game left. I wish the Raptors would have offered him the veteran minimum

Melo has definitely gotten chubby, look at his body rookie year to now. He's not as explosive as an athlete as he could be because he doesn't go hard in the gym, something I always didn't understand about him.

NT talks about TMac being 7 feet tall every couple weeks... Doesn't make it true
laugh.gif
Is NT the only place that talks about Carmelo and his weight tho?

Melo got in the best shape of his career last year. Before that he definitely had that Paul Pierce look.

Melo definitely was more explosive when he was 19, 20 and more lean. That goes for most, but him in particular.

Of course he's not fat. He's in phenomenal shape most likely. But for him his peers are in the .0001 percentile of conditioning and he has fallen short in that regard before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom