Olynyk
Ryan Anderson
Deandre
Tobias Harris
Luol
Rubio
Hibbert
Lawson

I'm pretty good on C's. I dropped George Hill for Burks. Might pick him up again in a couple weeks.

Feel like I have too many C's, I have 3 that only have center eligibility.

It's a PG-SG-G-SF-PF-F-C-UTIL-UTIL league.

Last edited:
Someone dropped Reggie Jackson in my fantasy point league for whatever reason. Who should I drop to add him? 

Teletovic

Turner

Based on this league's projections, Turner is supposed to average .3 more fantasy points than Teletovic and Jackson is supposed to average .9 more than Turner and 1.2 more than Teletovic. The move also brings me down to just 2 SGs and 2 SFs.

Last edited:

Someone dropped Reggie Jackson in my fantasy point league for whatever reason. Who should I drop to add him? 

Teletovic

Turner

Based on this league's projections, Turner is supposed to average .3 more fantasy points than Teletovic and Jackson is supposed to average .9 more than Turner and 1.2 more than Teletovic. The move also brings me down to just 2 SGs and 2 SFs.
never use projections. drop either one. neither of them present amazing fantasy numbers and will only be good from time to time

never use projections. drop either one. neither of them present amazing fantasy numbers and will only be good from time to time
I ended up dropping Turner. You're right and I do tend turn towards projections often, but that's usually because some of my leagues have non-standard scoring so there is some deviation in real value of a player.

Last edited:
In this week's matchup I'm up 7-2 by a good margin in most categories. I'm only down in FT% and Blocks but not by much. I definitely feel like I have too many SFs going on my squad but I don't know who I'd drop and who I'd pick up. I also don't know how I feel about Josh McRoberts. Last I checked there wasn't a timetable for his return. Any suggestions on what I should do? I don't wanna stay stagnant but I also don't wanna make moves for the sake of making moves lol.

I hope everyone swooped on perry jones after last nights game. There will be some growing pains but dude can take huge leaps these next couple of weeks without Russy and KD. I couldn't pick him up cause I had no one to drop but if you have an end of the bench spot, I'd definitely grab him.

Not sold him yet and dont have anyone on my rosters to drop but maybe B. Jennings 

dude in my league dropped Jennings for Jones

i was gonna scoop up Jones last night but said screw it. hope it wasnt a mistake

Should I drop Varejao for OJ Mayo? I need another shooter and I have way too many bigs.

My bigs are:

Lamarcus
Jonas
D.West
T. Jones
Olynyk
Varejao

My guards:
George Hill (on IR)
Sloan
Bledsoe
J.Wall

My wings:
Thaddeus
Hayward
T Ross

Top SGs available filtered by Player Rater

View media item 1241697

Last edited:
Should I drop Varejao for OJ Mayo? I need another shooter and I have way too many bigs.

My bigs are:

Lamarcus
Jonas
D.West
T. Jones
Olynyk
Varejao

My guards:
George Hill (on IR)
Sloan
Bledsoe
J.Wall

My wings:
Thaddeus
Hayward
T Ross

Top SGs available filtered by Player Rater
id be ok with that move since varejao has a history of injuries

I thought being the man of Sac town and coming off the Olympics will make Demarcus a much better player but I'm not seeing it so far.

Hell be fine. I'm worried about jrue holiday. Dude should be getting 8+ ast every night. Tyreke Evans is a bird b.

In this week's matchup I'm up 7-2 by a good margin in most categories. I'm only down in FT% and Blocks but not by much. I definitely feel like I have too many SFs going on my squad but I don't know who I'd drop and who I'd pick up. I also don't know how I feel about Josh McRoberts. Last I checked there wasn't a timetable for his return. Any suggestions on what I should do? I don't wanna stay stagnant but I also don't wanna make moves for the sake of making moves lol.
Trade Brook+McBob for someone injured because you need 3's and steals and boards (Oladipo, Reggie, Beal, etc)
A couple guys you can let go of: Pierce, Brook, McBob, Wroten. Assemble some sort of package to get the guys you want. 
You need a strong 2nd string Center. Joakim is decent alongside Omer but you need someone in the middle. Maybe trade for a Pau or Marc Gasol because they are servicable in blocks and also get you assists with elite %s.
Marcus Morris is a droppable piece. I like him a lot just a little uncertainty with his minutes this early in the season. McBob can be dropped too depends

Here's some deep waiver wire guys if you need some...

PG:
Sebastian Telfair - No Westbrook or Reggie, minutes will be there but his production is limited

SG/SF:
Tony Allen - Courtney Lee injured, played 33 mins first game + 31 mins tonight. Should get more tick with the injury. Leading the league in steals right now at 3.8 SPG.

PF:
Chris Copeland - Averaging 2 3PM, (11/2/2 in 26min first game, 16/6/2 tonights game in 31 mins)

C:
Boris Diaw - 5 PTS/9 REB/6 AST 1 3PM first game, 12 PTS/3 REB/4 AST/2 STL/1 BLK tonights game in 26 mins. Even with Kawhi back, he has some decent value as long as Tiago is out

Mason Plumlee - Brook has no timetable to return at the moment

Last edited:
Demarre Caroll was dropped. I can drop either john Henson/Marcus smart or Avery Bradley to pick him... What do you guys think I should do?

Has anyone won with a stars and scrubs team? Trying to trade for DMC right now so I can work with Kyrie/Westbrook/DMC and maybe find a SG/SF.

Is Carroll expected to do a lot? I'm looking to drop Aaron Gordon in one of my leagues and he's free. Thought about picking him up but wasn't sure how he'd be doing in Atlanta.

Has anyone won with a stars and scrubs team? Trying to trade for DMC right now so I can work with Kyrie/Westbrook/DMC and maybe find a SG/SF.
what does that even mean

Is Carroll expected to do a lot? I'm looking to drop Aaron Gordon in one of my leagues and he's free. Thought about picking him up but wasn't sure how he'd be doing in Atlanta.
caroll should not be in FA and aaron gordon should not be owned

Back
Top Bottom