OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

some of these trades really messed up my roster. what are y'all doing with Augustin?
im gonna hold onto him for a bout a week and see how it plays out

So whos worth a pick up especially in 76ers
idk what they plan on doing at PG, Canaan? Sampson? I'm going to monitor them closely for a few games before I make a move
canaan and possibly hollis thompson will get more minutes
Pick up Paul George or nah? I'm in 3rd and only 2.5GB 1st. 14-team league and Top 8 make it to the playoffs. I'm 16 games ahead of the 8th seed right now.
i didnt pick him up but youre in a deeper league and if youre comfortable holding for about a month then go for it. someone dropped kemba in my league and im holding. same with d12

I dropped DJ. Knowing how Reggie got no PT, DJ won't be getting a lot either. I might swoop up Caanan depending on how he plays. I'm going to drop Shabazz since Kmart didn't get moved.

Olynyk in Boston could be worth an add for 20 fp
sullinger is out

Gobert!!!! Glad i kept him

Those assists and points from MCW have to go somewhere
Im going to pick up Canaan

Before tonight I had every intention of dropping Charlie Villanueva to make room to stash Paul George. After tonight I feel like I shouldn't drop Villanueva so quickly. Do you guys see anyone else on my roster that should be dropped to stash Paul George? What do NT??

View media item 1412444

Before tonight I had every intention of dropping Charlie Villanueva to make room to stash Paul George. After tonight I feel like I shouldn't drop Villanueva so quickly. Do you guys see anyone else on my roster that should be dropped to stash Paul George? What do NT??
Why are you even holding onto Villanueva? Aminu? Those guys shouldn't even be rostered right now especially when Amar'e gets settled.
There's a lot of under the radar guys who are providing better value. Depending how deep your league is.. you're extremely thin at Center.
Alen Len is a must add right now. If he's not available, look at Miles Plumlee. Worth a risk considering his only competition is Henson and an oft-injured Zaza. 

If you want an SF... Gerald Green - No Isaiah/Dragic. Started tonight at SG. Should continue to get PT even with BKnight. Or Mbah Moute is a lowkey add. Great rebound provider for an SF and is surprisingly gettin a lot of PT on a young team 12/7 1 3PM this month.

So drop Bosh? -_-
Say it aint so Bosh
frown.gif
 I'm stuck in the same position. 

So drop Bosh? -_-

Unfortunately it's looking like that's the best thing to do. Did Miami make an official statement yet? The only news reports I've seen have said it's "very likely" that he'll be out for the remainder of the season.

Why are you even holding onto Villanueva? Aminu? Those guys shouldn't even be rostered right now especially when Amar'e gets settled.

There's a lot of under the radar guys who are providing better value. Depending how deep your league is.. you're extremely thin at Center.

Alen Len is a must add right now. If he's not available, look at Miles Plumlee. Worth a risk considering his only competition is Henson and an oft-injured Zaza. 

If you want an SF... Gerald Green - No Isaiah/Dragic. Started tonight at SG. Should continue to get PT even with BKnight. Or Mbah Moute is a lowkey add. Great rebound provider for an SF and is surprisingly gettin a lot of PT on a young team 12/7 1 3PM this month.

I'm in a 14-league team which is why I had to resort to picking up Aminu and Villanueva. They both performed pretty well last night so that's why I'm hesitant to drop them. My schedule is looking pretty tough for the next few weeks so I need all the help I can get especially since I'm holding onto an injured Blake. My league's waiver wire is pretty dry; all the names you dropped are owned save for Plumlee and Mbah a Moute.

man... who are you guys getting to replace Bosh? sucks he was my 2nd round pick smh...
Same for me. I grabbed him somewhere after getting Harden, Klay, and/or Pau. I'm thinking of getting Alex Len, Tyler Zeller or someone that can compare. 

Just checked rotoworld and they confirmed that he's out. 
tired.gif

Get well soon Boshy.

Last edited:
man... who are you guys getting to replace Bosh? sucks he was my 2nd round pick smh...
Same for me. I grabbed him somewhere after getting Harden, Klay, and/or Pau. I'm thinking of getting Alex Len, Tyler Zeller or someone that can compare. 

Just checked rotoworld and they confirmed that he's out. |I

Get well soon Boshy.

Pick up Len if hes still in your FA, Len has no one to compete for minutes with and he just had 6 blocks yesterday. :lol: my friend also picked Bosh right after getting Harden.

Just checked rotoworld and they confirmed that he's out. 
tired.gif

Get well soon Boshy.
if either of these guys are in FA you should jump on it asap

Do you guys think Terrence Jones worth adding for long-term?
i dont see him regaining the starting spot. too many PFs in houston and not enough minutes to go around even with d12 out. when he comes back it'll be even worse

sullinger out for the season, ajinca might be a good add if people are looking for another big since davis and anderson both got hurt last night

15/15 69% FG 2 Blks. Grab him now! Ersan's back but can't drop RoLo, Jones, or DeMarre for him.

i dont see him regaining the starting spot. too many PFs in houston and not enough minutes to go around even with d12 out. when he comes back it'll be even worse

sullinger out for the season, ajinca might be a good add if people are looking for another big since davis and anderson both got hurt last night

Keeping my eye on KCP, Ersan, and Stuckey. I'm primed for the playoffs, now I'm just trying to bolster the cats I'm solid in.

Okay so my lineup tonight is getting pretty crowded at SF.

Of these guys, who should I sit? Al-Farouq Aminu, P.J. Tucker, Robert Covington, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute.
I also have Batum and Hayward but I'd have to be a fool to bench one of them.

I'm leaning towards sitting either Mbah a Moute or Aminu, maybe more towards Aminu because he's playing the Hawks while Mbah a Moute is playing the Bucks. What do you guys think?

Okay so my lineup tonight is getting pretty crowded at SF.

Of these guys, who should I sit? Al-Farouq Aminu, P.J. Tucker, Robert Covington, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute.
I also have Batum and Hayward but I'd have to be a fool to bench one of them.

I'm leaning towards sitting either Mbah a Moute or Aminu, maybe more towards Aminu because he's playing the Hawks while Mbah a Moute is playing the Bucks. What do you guys think?

If it comes down to Luc and Aminu, I'd play Aminu. Parsons should miss at least 2 more games so he should be a steady play.

I just scooped up Brooks too, I killed two birds with that one too since the guy I'm playing has D Rose.

Back
Top Bottom