OFFICIAL 2014-2015 FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

schroder or augustin?
Schroder no doubt. Teague gunna get the Pop treatment. Wouldnt' surprised if he colleced DNPs heading toward the end of the month.

In other news, playoff contention looking mighty strong. I'm 6th in a betting 20-teamer but other than that, excited for the playoffs

Barely got past the first round in my money league winning 5-4. Bargnani has been a clutch pickup the last 2 weeks and I just grabbed JR Smith after he was dropped by an owner trying to win his matchup this week. Hopefully I get back to the finals and make it back to back championship seasons.

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

I have a bye (#2 seed) in the NT Supreme League. Sneaked into the sixth and final spot in the league at my old job, went 19-1 to close the regular season. Made playoffs by half a game. Last league (#3), third seed with second best overall record. Have D12 and Paul George stashed, JIC.

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

I have a bye (#2 seed) in the NT Supreme League. Sneaked into the sixth and final spot in the league at my old job, went 19-1 to close the regular season. Made playoffs by half a game. Last league (#3), third seed with second best overall record. Have D12 and Paul George stashed, JIC.

Dang, I ended up dropping Paul George yesterday. The news was not sounding too good and I'm already holding onto a hurt Brandon Knight. Playoffs for my league starts next week and I'm not tryna gamble like that. Still holding onto the #1 spot though. Hopefully my matchup next week is light work.

Dang, I ended up dropping Paul George yesterday.
Not the worst idea. He's backpedaling from his initial timetable. Went from an aggressive return approach to commenting about "disrupting team balance and chemistry." Pacers are riding hot without him. Teammates are anonymously leaking that he's not close to 100%. Miami has slim chances in the playoff race without Bosh. Never viewed Boston as a serious candidate for a playoff berth despite only being half a game out. Charlotte is playing well too (7-3 in their last ten games), but Indy probably prefers to draw ATL first round rather than the Cavs. Point being, there's no rush for Paul George as long as the Pacers get into the playoffs.

Lost in the first round of the playoffs in my fantasy points league by 23. What killed me is that Budenholzer decided to rest Millsap at the last second which probably cost me the win. 
mean.gif

In my category league (for money), I'm currently halfway through a two week semifinal matchup. I'm currently up 6-3 and will likely be able to pull off the win.

Fantasy playoffs start today for me (2 weeks per round) I have Jimmy Butler and Dwight Howard smh should I drop them?

Playoffs start for me today too. Got the first seed in my league. Best thing is I've been stashing KD and Dwight all year and they should be back soon.

Really considering dropping rondo for Rubio.

Ibaka being injured is basically the coffin in my season. Feels batman =(

Last edited:
lost another one to injury.....I don't know if I should drop Korver or keep him hoping he would play this week. i need his 3 points production :smh:

Last edited:
Eyeing Schroeder, depending on how he plays I might pick him up tonight.

Considering dropping Rubio. Would anyone be surprised if the Wolves shut him down this week?

Will also see how Stuckey plays today.

Eyeing Schroeder, depending on how he plays I might pick him up tonight.

Considering dropping Rubio. Would anyone be surprised if the Wolves shut him down this week?

Will also see how Stuckey plays today.
Schroder is a must add a this point, no question. Du's puttin up 15/6/1 3PM this month in only 25 MPG. No doubt Budz gonna keep Teague on ice at least a couple times a week til postseason. 

lost another one to injury.....I don't know if I should drop Korver or keep him hoping he would play this week. i need his 3 points production
mean.gif
depending how deep your squad is, you might want to look at Courtney Lee. Memphis has 5 games this week and that spread can make up what you lose in Korver that is if you decide to cut him loose 

i havent won a matchup since allstart break. love and conley injured, ATL sitting their players weekly. not looking good

I want drop Covington. Brett Brown screwing up this dude's PT at the worst time. Schroeder I think is available in my league. I might swoop him up.

Edit: Nvm, he got swooped on last week. Joe Johnson got dropped, I think I'm going to put in a claim for him and drop Covington

Last edited:
With the season coming to a close, starters are going to sit.

Who ya'll eyeing?

I think Justin Holiday, Speights, and Bazegod might be some good pickups.

Back
Top Bottom