OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

Yeah my prayers definitely go out to Chris Bosh.

This samething happened to Serena Williams about 2-3 years ago and I believe she found out really late. But long story short she recovered from the blood-clot in her lungs and has been healthy ever since. http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2011/jun/13/serena-williams-blood-clot-wimbledon

It's a very serious condition and could be fatal if not handle properly or diagnosed in it's early stages. More then likely Bosh is out for the season, but I'd rather him be 100% cleared of this then rush back to the court.

Organization is expected to make an announcement and release a statement shortly that indeed his season is over! Pray4Bosh

Absolutely terrible news, glad to hear he's expected to be alright. Crazy this could happen to a guy like that, but it's great they caught it in time.

laugh.gif

Our luck this season, sheesh.

we are really in a bad position with no first round picks for awhile. we'll have to live off of free agency and i think we're out of trade bait at this point for a long time. heres hoping to a GREAT 2nd season everyone

chill yall, when was the last time we got a good rookie??? 12 years ago, from 2004-2015 we got nothing, better off just chasing free agents. riley doesnt use rookies often so does spo, best telent we got in a decade was beasley now look at him, not a single team in the NBA want him. 

I liked how we played offensively, although we had too many turnovers.

Defense is the complete opposite :smh:

Last edited:
Hearing more & more hope that, while team doesn't want to jump the gun, Josh McRoberts could return before end of regular season.
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick)

February 22, 2015

Please do not jump to conclusions ... but the Sun Sentinel has learned that Michael Beasley has been working out at AmericanAirlines Arena.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat)

February 21, 2015

Beasley on his way back to the Heat possibly?!?! :wow: :smokin

Please be true!

I went to middle school with shabazz napier and played in a couple summer camps with him. I know he can take over once the playoffs start. He will be a starter by the end of the season

Back
Top Bottom