OFFICIAL 2014-2015 @miamiHEAT SEASON THREAD (31-36) : RILEY GOT DRAGIC....DISCOUNTED!!!!!

I went to middle school with shabazz napier and played in a couple summer camps with him. I know he can take over once the playoffs start. He will be a starter by the end of the season

I agree. We all knew once drafted that he had the potential to be a leader at the PG position and something this Heat organization has sorely missed since the days of Timmy

i can't imagine having Beasley on this team and we still struggle to score like this. We seriously look like one of the worst teams in the league even with the big name players on the team. :smh:

We can score when were forced to but when we want to close out a game we can never ******* score its always the same thing

Seriously though they need to pick up a PF soon, I can't bare Haslem starting, waiting for Blatche might be too much or too long(I believe he is out because his mom is ill:I believe it's cancer)

WE FINALLY WIN ON A WEDNESDAY!!!!!! 1ST TIME SINCE OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #HEATNATION!!!!

Back
Top Bottom