OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Demarco and Edelman for my Jimmy and Odell... I lose don't I?

I need a steady RB badly, but i don't want to trade Odell... Would leave me with Cobb, Edelman, Marshall and Matthews at WR.
Demarco, Gio, Hill, Vereen and Denard at RB

I need a steady RB badly, but i don't want to trade Odell... Would leave me with Cobb, Edelman, Marshall and Matthews at WR.
No man, don't do it. You're losing 2 good sources for 1

I would much rather have a Gio/Hill/Dernard + Cobb/ODB/Marshall/Matthews + Graham core

What's your record? Your core should be peaking right now

I'm 9-3 and in the playoffs, so I'm mainly looking at maximizing Week 15 and 16... Would trade depth for quality, but I plan on starting Beckham and probably having him as my keeper for next year...

I may counter with Marshall and Graham, but even then I don't love Edelman...

I only scored like 100 points last week because I started Blue and Denard. :x I hate my RBs

Last edited:
I'm 9-3 and in the playoffs, so I'm mainly looking at maximizing Week 15 and 16... Would trade depth for quality, but I plan on starting Beckham and probably having him as my keeper for next year...

I may counter with Marshall and Graham, but even then I don't love Edelman...

I only scored like 100 points last week because I started Blue and Denard.
sick.gif
I hate my RBs
Dude, you're fine. I would be a bit worried about Dernard because the Jags are so horrible and they will get down early in games. However all he needs is to break 1 long one. No doubt to start games he will get some looks. Gio and Hill will be good enough as well, your RB's really aren't that bad man. Your depth is valuable I wouldn't mess that up. Marshall and Graham is much more fair but I doubt he goes for that.
I feel like Graham for Demarco is fair enough.
The other guy would be a fool to do that though

Last edited:

I feel like OBJ = Matthews right now. Both of their QBs are trying to get them the ball. To me, your not losing out at the WR postion, you still have Cobb/Marshall/Edleman/Matthews which is solid. The question is, if Gio is healthy, how much of a factor will Hill be? Are you comfortable starting 2 RBs from the same team spliting carries in the fantasy playoffs?? Not sure if I believe in Denard down the stretch either, he has some tough matchups during the playoffs (Houston twice & Baltimore). Vereen is hit or miss, depends how Belichick is feeling that day :lol:

Maybe try to switch Edelman if you can, but I don't see this trade as a loss for you based on your current team. One question I have is who would be ur TE if you traded Jimmy?

I'm talking myself into it then trying to flip Edelman so I don't have to start Brady/Minitron/Gronk and maybe even Vereen...

If Gio hadn't gotten hurt and lost reps to Hill, I could see standing pat.

But I can't see myself winning the league with Gio and Hill in a timeshare then playing the weekly lottery with Denard/Vereen...

I need a new kicker. Catanzaro hasn't been cutting it lately. Do I pick up Barth? Or Tucker, Bryant, Carpenter?

Even though the FG attempts haven't been there for Denver I think I'm gonna gamble and go with Barth.

Last edited:
Who's would be the better pick up for this week

L. Murray vs STL or McKinnon vs CAR

not even going to use Gore and his crap season vs SEA

I'm talking myself into it then trying to flip Edelman so I don't have to start Brady/Minitron/Gronk and maybe even Vereen...
You have Gronk? 
laugh.gif
 Didn't know that

Then yes, you do that trade to get Murray no doubt

To whoever said Matthews=Beckham, I don't agree at all.. Eagles have Maclin as their clear cut #1. Giants have Beckham as their clear cut #1. Don't think they are equal at all, Beckham much more valuable

Trying to find away around Beckham because he's got great matchups down the stretch, but if it has to be done, I'll probably pull the trigger.

I need a new kicker. Catanzaro hasn't been cutting it lately. Do I pick up Barth? Or Tucker, Bryant, Carpenter?

Even though the FG attempts haven't been there for Denver I think I'm gonna gamble and go with Barth.
Bryant and Carpenter are automatic

Bryant and Carpenter are automatic
I feel like their offenses are too inconsistent though. At least with the Broncos you know they're gonna put up points every week :\.

Back
Top Bottom