OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Everytime I see Sproles on the field I get heated cause I know the ball is going to him and possibly ends up in a score when it should be shady getting that score.

Everytime I see Sproles on the field I get heated cause I know the ball is going to him and possibly ends up in a score when it should be shady getting that score.

Me the **** too.

Of course Joique Bell picks today to have basically a career game when I'm playing against him.

Last edited:
Shady will never score with the horrible red zone play calling by Chip kelly. It's either big play or no go for them once they get within the 10 smh.

Shady will never score with the horrible red zone play calling by Chip kelly. It's either big play or no go for them once they get within the 10 smh.

Yup it also doesn't help that they NEVER use him in the screen game anymore so everybody knows every time he's in they're just handing off to him.

I'm still pissed at Sanchez vulturing a td from McCoy

i had a Tom Benson moment when I thought he scored but didn't smh

Stupid shady man. If he was doing half of what he did last year, I'd be dominating my league but nope. Darren Sproles effect was real in terms of scoring opportunities.

Last edited:
I wish i would have know cowboysbwas gon suck this bad. Would have started eagles D ...

Miami will do work tho ....i hope :rolleyes

Man ******* Cutlets with hat last second pick :smh: gave my opponent and extra two points.

Shady did his thing just under a 20 spot. Up 19.90 to 8 with Kaep and Lynch going tonight.

Opponent with Alshon and Shady :frown:

Gonna need beast mode to get 4 TDs today. Hopefully niners still win

Last edited:
Welp, went up against Stafford, Megatron and Murray today 
mean.gif

Still deciding on Gordon at Bills or Robinson vs Giants for my FLEX

Back
Top Bottom