OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Thankful for Shady and the official awarding the Bears one last play so Cutler could throw that second pick :pimp:

Also thankful for facing Romo, Witten and Bailey :pimp:

Lineup help, def could use some help.

Pick 3
Crowell
CJ Anderson
Tre Mason
Denard Robinson

Pick 1
Martavis Bryant
Mike Wallace
Keenan Allen

Last edited:
Gonna have to pick up Benny Cunningham or Doug Martin to replace Jerick McKinnon :x. I have no other RBs on my roster aside from Carlos Hyde and there's obviously no starters on the wire :lol:. Probably gonna go with Cunningham and hope he vultures a TD.

Last edited:
scooped Ray Rice in my 2 leagues... lol

hopin for da best!

Should I?
homer-thinking-o.gif

I picked him up but then dropped him and got my player back .. ill grab him when he gets a team if hes available

Pick 3

Julio, Benji, Edleman, J. Hill.

I've already clinched s playoff spot just playing for positioning but I'm already down 52 to 4 after Megatron and DeMarco ate yesterday.

Fred Jackson or Crowell as my RB2?

I've switched my lineup like 20 times debating who to start. :lol:

Tre Mason, Jeremy Hill, or Gio Bernard?

i need a RB2. Gio didnt look too good last week and im not sure how much Gio and Hill will split

Tre Mason, Jeremy Hill, or Gio Bernard?

i need a RB2. Gio didnt look too good last week and im not sure how much Gio and Hill will split

Hill and its not close. 90 yds and a td and some catches whilst splitting. Gio not built for this life. Needs to work on his hands and route running and go the sproles route. Not an everydown back

Last edited:
Martavis Bryant or Desean Jackson @ Flex PPR. (shaky QB and match up has me leaning toward Bryant)  Also, Jordan Reed or Owen Daniels - or pick M. Lewis or J. Gresham (which I doubt would be a better option)

Back
Top Bottom