OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

PPR... Need a RB2, WR2 and a FLEX Herron Gio Hill Denard Latavius Murray Beckham Edelman Marshall Crabtree Leaning Herron, Beckham and Marshall
Hill is the RB2 play, but I strongly considered "Boom" Herron. WR2 is OBJ without question. Marshall in the Flex over Herron.

Help me out fellas. Standard Liga

RB (Pick 2)

Ingram v Car
Alf Morris v StL
Shoelace v Hou
Latavius Murray v Sf

Flex (Pick 1)

K. Allen v NE
Shoelace v Hou
John Brown v KC
R. Randle v Ten

Gracias!

I'm gambling here. On paper, Romo. But I fear the Cowboys' annual December swoon. Recommending Cutler officially.
Same here I was rolling with Cutler but I see a lot of people putting Romo over Cutler so I started questioning myself
laugh.gif

champcruthik champcruthik

Could you help me out here fam...

PPR league

Pick 1: T. Williams or C. Hogan - leaning towards hogan, think they'll be playing catchup. But Williams matchup seems good.

Pick 1: Vereen or Bush, I'm starting Shady and Tre as well.

PPR, 0.5/ rush

Pick 1: Herron, Lafell, J. Matthews, M. Bryant

Thanks in advance

Am I rolling with the Bills D/ST this week @ Denver (and next week vs. GB)? They're the number 2 overall D/ST this year, and have double digit fantasy points in 5 of their last 8 games. Two of the single digit games were 9 points, but they had -1 against the Patriots in week 6. Foreshadowing? (I should note, D/STs in this league DO NOT lose points for yards allowed.)

I could pick up the Vikings D/ST vs NYJ, but it'd cost me $5 in real money. The Saints D/ST vs Carolina is also available.

Last edited:
champcruthik champcruthik

Could you help me out here fam...

PPR league

Pick 1: T. Williams or C. Hogan - leaning towards hogan, think they'll be playing catchup. But Williams matchup seems good.

Pick 1: Vereen or Bush, I'm starting Shady and Tre as well.

PPR, 0.5/ rush

Pick 1: Herron, Lafell, J. Matthews, M. Bryant

Thanks in advance
Williams.

Vereen.

Herron.

Am I rolling with the Bills D/ST this week @ Denver (and next week vs. GB)? They're the number 2 overall D/ST this year, and have double digit fantasy points in 5 of their last 8 games. Two of the single digit games were 9 points, but they had -1 against the Patriots in week 6. Foreshadowing? I could pick up the Vikings D/ST vs NYJ, but it'd cost me $5 in real money. The Saints D/ST vs Carolina is also available.
I would spend the $5 on Minny. Trust in Zim.

Am I rolling with the Bills D/ST this week @ Denver (and next week vs. GB)? They're the number 2 overall D/ST this year, and have double digit fantasy points in 5 of their last 8 games. Two of the single digit games were 9 points, but they had -1 against the Patriots in week 6. Foreshadowing? (I should note, D/STs in this league DO NOT lose points for yards allowed.)

I could pick up the Vikings D/ST vs NYJ, but it'd cost me $5 in real money. The Saints D/ST vs Carolina is also available.

Bills at Denver then GB

No way I would go with that

Yeah I thought the right move would be to sit them. It just sucks because they've essentially been a stud all year. Almost like having another FLEX player. I'll be stashing them on the bench though. Hopefully I make it to the chip and am able to use them against Oakland in week 16.

Pick three

Ingram vs Carolina
Forte vs Dallas
Bell vs Cincy
CJ Anderson vs Buffalo

and then my TE

Rudolph vs Jets
Delanie Walker vs Giants

Ingram or Brandon Marshall I can't decide! any advice in the next few minutes? lol

I'm starting Marshall cuz if he goes off tonight and i bench him im gonna be pissed the rest of my day.

Every time I bench a player Thursday night they go off!

Back
Top Bottom