OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pick 2

Julio at Packers

Gordon vs Bills

Beckham at Titans (Titans gave up 6 receiving TD's to the Texans last week)

Last edited:
rumor has it big ben might have a broken wrist....great....i have cam newton as backup smh

I've read where Ben took the day off from practice today, but it wasn't injury related. First I've heard about a broken hand.

Our championship is in week 17 and I'm in a win and I'm in situation. Looking at Crowell versus Herron in my final spot. Any suggestions or thoughts?

I was leaning Crowell now reports are he was on the stationary bike at practice and he is dealing with a hip issue. Great.

I watched the game last week with Big Ben, he literally didn't pass for like 6 plays after the injury and handed the ball off the rest of the game with his left hand 
laugh.gif

Good news is he eventually started throwing again regularly and looked fine/normal. He actually racked up a TON of garbage points for me. I will be monitoring him closely as he is my only QB

If crowell is a no go then im moving anderson to RB2, take Sanu off the bench and put him in the flex

Dudes in 5th & 6th place stole stills and herron off waivers since they got priority over me

Literally had both of them ready to pick up off waivers last week and cancelled it

Last edited:
Mad lineup questions this week, playoffs are on the line.

QB: Romo (vs. CHI) or Rivers (vs. NE)?

RB (pick two): Crowell (vs. IND), Latavius Murray (vs. SF), Tre Mason (vs. WAS)

WR (pick two): Marshall (vs. DAL), Wallace (vs. BAL), DeSean Jackson (vs. STL)

TE: Delanie Walker (vs. NYG) or Antonio Gates (vs. NE)?

DEF: Green Bay (vs. ATL) or San Francisco (vs. OAK)?

Any help?

Gates @ NE or Jordan Reed vs. STL??

Gates has been giving me solids most of the year but Colt loves throwing to TE's

1st week of the playoffs.
Russy
Marshawn
Tre Mason
Dez
Alshon Jeffery
Jordan Reed
Josh Gordon
Rams D
Phil Dawson

Bench
Ryan Mathews
Torrey Smith
Vereen
Anquan
Charles Sims
Martavis Bryant
Jermaine Gresham

Should I roll with this lineup or make any change? think i'm good as is but other opinions would be greatly appreciated! :nerd:

I really wanna just stick with the start your studs plan but I'm tempted to start Herron over Gio this week....

Guys in my league who aren't even in the playoffs claiming guys off waivers 
laugh.gif
 it was actually somewhat good for me since I don't need anyone so hopefully they cock-blocked other guys already in the playoffs

Stedman Bailey @ WAS

Kelvin Benjamin @ NO

Pick one
Benjamin.

Would you guys play Jarvis Landry over Sammy Watkins this week?
Landry.

Gates @ NE or Jordan Reed vs. STL??

Gates has been giving me solids most of the year but Colt loves throwing to TE's
Gates.

1st week of the playoffs.
Russy
Marshawn
Tre Mason
Dez
Alshon Jeffery
Jordan Reed
Josh Gordon
Rams D
Phil Dawson

Bench
Ryan Mathews
Torrey Smith
Vereen
Anquan
Charles Sims
Martavis Bryant
Jermaine Gresham

Should I roll with this lineup or make any change? think i'm good as is but other opinions would be greatly appreciated! :nerd:
I'd slightly consider Ry over Mason in PPR formats.

Graham or fleener?

Benjamin or Gordon?
Graham.

Gordon.

Mike Wallace vs Ravens or Keenan Allen vs Pats?
Wallace.

I really wanna just stick with the start your studs plan but I'm tempted to start Herron over Gio this week....
Do it.

Guys in my league who aren't even in the playoffs claiming guys off waivers :lol:  it was actually somewhat good for me since I don't need anyone so hopefully they cock-blocked other guys already in the playoffs

Guys in both my leagues that aren't in the playoffs have done this too. I'm not really quite understanding it. Like do they want to win the consolation bracket to feel good about themselves? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom