OFFICIAL 2014 Grammy Awards Thread 1/26

You just made the distinction of Charlemagne making fun of Drake and Kanye and how he doesn't do the same to Macklemore as if there's some agenda in play. Putting aside Charlemagne thinking dude is whack and doesn't even listen to his music to muster up the time to make jokes about him I think if you're gonna go about making fun of rappers you think are lame you start off with your own, not the rare white rapper that gets popular. You'd just look salty.

So spend all your time ******** on rappers of your own race, rather than calling out a wack rapper of another race, because calling out the white guy would make you look salty? That's some real backwards, crabs in a bucket thinking bruh. Really sit down and examine that thought process for awhile dude. Truth is the truth no matter what race they are.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You just made the distinction of Charlemagne making fun of Drake and Kanye and how he doesn't do the same to Macklemore as if there's some agenda in play. Putting aside Charlemagne thinking dude is whack and doesn't even listen to his music to muster up the time to make jokes about him I think if you're gonna go about making fun of rappers you think are lame you start off with your own, not the rare white rapper that gets popular. You'd just look salty.

So spend all your time ******** on rappers of your own race, rather than calling out a wack rapper of another race, because calling out the white guy would make you look salty? That's some real backwards, crabs in a bucket thinking bruh. Really sit down and examine that thought process for awhile dude. Truth is the truth no matter what race they are.
No, get your house in order first and then move on to the others. Crabs in a bucket is exactly what Charlemagne is about. Nobody is entertained at him taking shots at Macklemore. I think you should really sit down and listen to what he says about Ye and Drake and then ask yourself what you want him to say about Macklemore.

The way I see it he has more of a problem with his own's buffonery in songs and interviews and when they're on camera because it sends a bad message to our own ppl listening and watching as opposed to Macklemore who you just think is whack. Son aint out here clowning like Ye and Drake.

Last edited:
Isn't this whole stringing yourself up in the air and swinging around tired by now? Feel like I see this **** at every award show now.

We all know what that circus **** is by now.

Back
Top Bottom