OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

[Bill Simmons] You know I really thought the Knicks would go for Big Frank Kaminsky since you know, he fits the triangle. I like the pick though. High upside player that would've flourished if Rick Barnes wasn't his coach [/Bill Simmons]

Last edited:
I went in with defense on my mind when picking Willie "Trill" Cauley-Stein with the 6th overall pick because the kid can literally guard almost every position on the floor. Last season the Nuggets were 26th in defensive rating. Also his ability to contain both players on the pick and roll while switching to defending the point is vital. I know Nuggets have Nurkic and he should get better but he's not the ideal fit for a up-tempo system. Plus Nuggets playing 41 games in the leagues highest altitude arena and  Nurkic being 6'11, 280 pounds and only using bulk to tear through people so him not being a leaper or floor runner he isn't the best for that system. Willie "Trill" Cauley-Stein fits the mold of a up-tempo center who can run with the guards and make plays on both ends of the court in transition. 

nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
[Chris Broussard] My sources tell me we might have a deal in the works that would send Kenneth Faried to the Clippers for Chris Paul [/Chris Broussard]

[Chris Broussard] My sources say Frank Kaminsky is the consensus pick here for Pat Riley. [/Chris Broussard]

Sources: Marc Gasol has agreed to a slightly less than max deal, as well as a Sign & Trade to the Chicago Bulls to be paired with his Older Brother Pau Gasol.

View media item 1574535

There has been a trade between the Memphis Grizzles & the [COLOR=#red]Chicago Bulls[/COLOR]

The Memphis Grizzles will receive:

Joakim Noah
Nikola Mirotic
Tony Snell
Mike Dunlevy Jr.
Kirk Heinrich
Cameron Bairstow
the 16th pick of the 2015 NBA Draft
2016 1st Round Pick of the Chicago Bulls (Top 3 Protected)
and the 2016 - 2nd Round Pick of either the Chicago Bulls or Portland Trailblazers, which ever is not conveyed to the Magic)

The Chicago Bulls receive:

Marc Gasol
Tony Allen
Courtney Lee

View media item 1574534

[Woj] Sources say that bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 and essential1 essential1 have spent the better part of two days in intense negotiations trying to get a deal done, and did not make any headway until this afternoon when they were able to get an agreeable framework to start from. [/Woj]

[Sage Steele] Let's go to the United Center for a live look at Derrick Rose's reaction to the news of this trade. [ / Sage Steele]

resize

Last edited:
[Bill Simmons] I don't get it. I don't get what's going on anymore. I feel like I woke up in a bad episode of the Twilight Zone and I'm likely to fall off my chair and teleport to Mars. This is something else. [/Bill Simmons]

[Chris Broussard] My sources tell me Marc Gasol was willing to take less money to play with his brother. [/Chris Broussard]

Back
Top Bottom