OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

[Bill Simmons] I have no clue what Memphis is doing and I don't think their GM does either. [/Bill Simmons]

If I were the grizz I'd take a run at wade and see if we can win 1 in the next 3years

In real life, I would like for us to make a big push for a free agent...its just not happening, though. Between the MLE, other cap holds, TPE, etc., we are not going to have enough caproom to sign a max level player + Marc. The best we can hope for is buying low on a candidate and hoping he surpasses expectations next season.

If I can get accomplished what I'm trying to do, the team will have some nice pieces to build around long term. Even if the team stays together as is, Memphis adds two productive players to their core. It sucks to move Conley, but Tyreke is a big guard capable of making plays and has shown to be very good at PG. Adding Anderson to the mix gives Memphis more versatility to their frontline.

Last edited:
Since that trade is highly unlikely, would the pels just give up jrue for free cap space and a pick?

Edit: or the Grizz for that matter

Last edited:
I meant in terms of real life, but hypothetically giving up Papanikalaou Jones and Brewer for Conley or holiday. Papanikalou has a team option and brewer waives his player option. Throw in the first pick of the second round? Assuming these teams want out of their contracts. (More so Jrue than Conley)

Can't afford him. Papanikalou Jones Brewer is the only real deal we can swing to get something serious, and that's only 10-12 million there. That's why I mentioned jrue. Gives is a point, then maybe we resign bev with his bird rights, and see where we go from there.

I also floated Collison and Stauskus for Papanikalou and Jones :lol:

[Bill Simmons] I don't know why but I like it. I like this pick a lot for the Knicks. They get rid of one chucker and replace him with another, younger, paler chucker. [/Bill Simmons]

Back
Top Bottom