OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

I haven't been keeping up w any trades that exchanged 2nd rd picks. I'm down w 2nd round. 1st went too fast

[Chris Broussard] My sources tell me Jrue Holiday could be on his way to the Golden State Warriors for David Lee. [/Chris Broussard]

There is a trade to announce between the Los Angeles Clippers and the Portland Trail Blazers.

The Trail Blazers receive:
Blake Griffin
Jamal Crawford

The Los Angeles Clippers receive:
LaMarcus Aldridge
Meyers Leonard

[Bill Simmons] I like it. I like it a lot. Blake Griffin really rubbed me the wrong way in that Rockets series. [/Bill Simmons]

BlakeShock.gif

[Chris Broussard] My sources tell me Blake Griffin demanded a trade. Apparently he was tired of Chris Paul flopping. [/Chris Broussard]

[Bill Simmons] I know I said I had no clue what was going on, but I really have no clue what's going on anymore. I need a new job. [/Bill Simmons]

Yeesh Toronto needs to hit the reset on this thing.

Lowry is available so is Derozan.

Toronto selects Kelly Oubre. His draft rights are also up for trade.

[Jay Bilas] I'm honestly surprised Kelly Oubre has fallen this far. He's a little raw and definitely isn't ready for the NBA, but he's a talented athlete with a good foundation of tools that project well moving forward. This could be a huge pickup for the Raptors down the road. Patience will be needed, but as we've seen with the Bruno Caboclo pick, the franchise is willing to wait for its athletes to mature. [/Jay Bilas]

with the 22nd pick in the 2015 NT NBA mock draft, the Boston Celtics select......

Montrezl Harrel, forward from the University of Louisville

Back
Top Bottom