OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

I'm down for a second round. We are going so fast that we can start over after the finals. Plus I love JRS commentary on all the picks.

Speaking of Steve Blake is on the trading block for a 2nd round pick to the highest bidder.

Thanks SHWAP :pimp:

I say go for a second round and if you guys finish week or two before the draft and still wanna redo it give it a shot.

I got the 57th pick in the 2nd round 
eyes.gif

But I can still find a solid D-League player  
nthat.gif

[Chris Broussard] Sources tell me the Memphis Grizzlies are looking to package this draft pick in an effort to dump salary. [/Chris Broussard]

[Bill Simmons] You know what, I'm surprised and honestly a little bit relieved. I really thought the Grizzlies would do another outlandish trade that would've made me want to move to Tijuana and spend the rest of my life in a stupor. This has been a fun ride, but I've seen David Lynch movies that made more sense than this draft. [/Bill Simmons]

Last edited:
I'm on it

PMatic 
mad.gif

The San Antonio Spurs select Jarrell Martin F-LSU

Last edited:
With the 27th pick the Los Angeles Lakers select...

Rashad Vaughn, G, UNLV

With Nick Young gone we have replaced his spot on the bench with a younger, better, cheaper option. :pimp: :pimp:

Okafor
Randle
Covington
Kobe
Clarkson

Vaughn
Kelly
Sacre

Last edited:
He was on my list too, but we need Bigs/shooting and once my #1 guy was stolen by PMatic I just went the big route.

I'm surprised RJ Hunter even went in the lottery :lol: . He was going to be my pick at #25 if I kept the core together.

Last edited:
I tried to trade down to get him while picking up an additional asset, but nothing came to fruition.

Oh well.

[Jay Bilas] I like RJ Hunter a lot. He's going to be a great shooter in this league. He'll spread the floor for his team, he can create his own shot when needed, he's a solid player. [/Jay Bilas]

[Bill Simmons] This is more like it. Another trade that makes me want to drink. I guess this is works for both teams. I don't know. I honestly don't remember who's on who's team anymore. I feel like Guy Pearce in Memento. [/Bill Simmons]

General Manager Phil Jackson of the Los Angeles Clippers has put together a team consisting of:
Kyrie Irving
JJ Redick
Rudy Gay
Kevin Love
Meyers Leonard

Austin Rivers
Beno Udrih
Kirk Hinrich
Mike Miller
Jason Thompson
Spencer Hawes
some other useless turds