OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

If LJ Scott is healthy, our run game should be fine. Doubt Jared Allen plays though. That POS on Rutgers did scUM a huge favor taking him out on purpose.

I predict two missed MSU field goals from less than 35, and some major special teams mistakes. I also predict a W for Sparty!

Let's get it.

I'm still predicting that Staee gets washed in AA. 

31-10 Michigan

I told y'all you would struggle with Rutgers

The line is banged up, but none of the teams scum has gone up against have the passing attack that we have.  3 Senior receivers.  I believe they'll get the job done.

Last edited:
May go with all upsets again this weekend and actually bet on it this time. Could have had a nice comeup a few weeks ago. 

Michigan is favored right now correct?

Rudock just has to be Iowa Rudock and take care of the ball. If he can hit a couple long plays against that secondary that'll be great, just take care of the ball.

I just don't see them scoring enough against our defense.

missed 1/3 of it but it was pretty 
nthat.gif

used to watch those squads under Pete religiously so I enjoyed it 

Syracuse QB AJ Long medically disqualified from competition due to multiple concussions. SU has a three concussion policy. He was already out recovering from a hand injury in which he had nerve damage. Feel bad for him. What program would take someone labeled as damaged goods?

Back
Top Bottom