OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Coley knows he's done, straight said YOLO on that halfback pass...Brad was 5/5 on the drive before...hope all these bum coaches get the ax (Scott/Beard can stay if Richt sees fit)

Last edited:
Looked like it was good to me too. The fact Duke is getting calls in football now too is beyond trash.

daddi 
pimp.gif

Literally the worst targeting penalty I've ever seen. That ref needs to be taken out of the rotation.

Dude waited til The UCLA running back caught and turned to face him, wrapped up, led with the shoulder and ducked and turned his head away from the runner.

We scored and they called a BS block in the back on us in the goal line after our guy crossed the goal line. But yes pac 12 owns us.

I'm far from an offense traditionalist, but what's with all these teams that love to pound the football all the way down the field, get to short and goal and then start throwing it?

Mike Riley is so awful. 1st and Goal, over 300 yards rushing and he has Tommy Armstrong throwing the ball 3x.

Sounds like Miami is hiring Mizzou's old D-Line coach, Kuligowski either as a Co-DC or DC.

Back
Top Bottom