OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Why is it advantageous for these coaches to say anything more than a word if you sound like Stammering Chip did after the game. :lol: Stop talking so much. It's not about explaining imo just avoid saying so much because long phrases actually turn into truths when the idiotaaas run out of cliches. Then it's like saying anything > sitting here silent when really they'd be affected less if it were the other way. :lol:

RGIII vs SEA 2012 ... K.Cousins vs SEA 2015 - in all likelihood. I already can see the camera panning to RGIII on sidelines and then FOX's montages of the 2012 game/injury. Joe Buck will be at peak intolerable.

Cousins is a douche, and a very Happy Holiday season for Bomani Jones. :lol: Kirk: "How many of you picked us to win the division?" These quotes will forever be used against him just in the way writing will be slanted when he struggles in the future - not if. He's hot right now, and might be better than we all thought - but still not like - 'good' enough to not have bad stretches obviously. That's saved for the very few. So getting in the collective media's face about your brief triumphs will be remembered during the brief struggles. Just dumb.

SEA/WAS probably would be a 3-4 point game if SEA can't run but they probably will find consistency in a few games somehow. :nerd: I gotta see if they can run it Sunday. :nerd:

Last edited:
Oh that targeting call was by Pac 12 refs. That explains it.
Which one? Ours or the Nebraska one

Oh that targeting call was by Pac 12 refs. That explains it.

Officials for the Nebraska vs. UCLA game were from the ACC

Ahh. Twitter CFB dudes had said it was a Pac 12 crew.

Imlive I meant the Nebraska one. I didn't see but heard on Twitter and here about the Miami one. There has to be a better way to judge targeting.

Last night they said on review all refs can check for is if there was intentional contact by the helmet or shoulders above the chest of the opponent. No judging of intent or whether or not the runner ducked or caused the impact, just was there contact above the ball carriers chest to head or shoulder.

que
laugh.gif

just saw the ending of the Duke game....IU kicker was livid
laugh.gif
my mans pulled a Brady going over to the ref (I don't blame him)

Little known fact: Coach K was Alvin Kamaras "mentor/handler" throughout his recruitment. Alvin Kamara also appeared in this Migos video towards the end

Back
Top Bottom