OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

:lol: what is up with this running in place thing everybody seems to be doing these days. The whole Houston team was just doing it :rofl: can somebody please help an older cat as to where that came from?
Go watch the music video to Plies- Ritz Carlton its a great song
Shawty lo dance actually
tumblr_mfq3x4VTVi1r8y6uio1_400.gif

Thanks for all the info broskis. I have been educated on the subject, and those artists have gotten some more clicks from me.

On a side note, I really want to be in those conversations about a music video...

Artist: I want to be in a bathroom, with $100 bills scattered around on the ground, and have a mic stand in the middle of the room.
Production crew: brilliant!

laugh.gif
what is up with this running in place thing everybody seems to be doing these days. The whole Houston team was just doing it
roll.gif
can somebody please help an older cat as to where that came from?
Go watch the music video to Plies- Ritz Carlton its a great song
Shawty lo dance actually
tumblr_mfq3x4VTVi1r8y6uio1_400.gif
Been seeing it around more in videos and clubs lately. That Plies video for one, USC backs been doing it, but yeah I think Lo was the first I remember doing it prominently as a "thing".

*plays dey know remix for first time in 2 years.

No fake punt on that kick by Clemson. That "coaching" by Dabo from a few weeks ago must have worked.

Did Lawson hurt that knee while celebrating the sack? He looked ok right after he took down mayfield.

Man the day USC hires a black coach, the day they gon get some alumni dollars. I don't think the alumni base will ever be comfortable with that or a black starting QB unfortunately

Bro, **** with this ******** rhetoric. Talking about the first school to take black players to the south against bear Bryant's all white squads.

Heard of a guy named Rodney Peete. He was black and was and still is a huge part of the program. Rodney Peete led USC teams vs Troy Aikman UCLA led teams were classic.

They also went after Sumlin, but he parlayed it into a raise at aTm.

As far as Cody. His numbers are deceiving. Terrible pocket presence, afraid to throw into tight Windows, etc. likeable guy though. Glad he's gone.

Is he head coach of USC good? No. I think he's every bit as good as Kirby Smart and some of the others right now, and I didn't want them in 2016, but he's our HC at this point so let's hope it all works out to multiple double figure win seasons.

What has Helton done to even warrant this sentence? Serious question.

Someone tell me what Helton has done, besides being a man of integrity? Please. I'm waiting for one reason. Just one. Not asking for much else.

anybody else root against Mixon like me? Cant stand the dude, especially after the recent interview he gave at media day. Talk about a guy who thinks he's above everyone.

Helton wasn't the best candidate, his only leg up is being an I house candidate which makes him a known commodity.

It was going to take a Harbaugh like hire to knock him from consideration. Fuente and Herman are great candidates but the lack of experience killed them as candidates. Fuente to VTech is a great stepping stone for him.

Kelly would've been an awful fit. He was supposed to change the game in Philly. Pie in the ******* face.

Pendergast and lil bro just came over. So he's building a good staff. That is key.

Kirby Smary hasn't done anything to make anyone say he's a better coach than Helton. Maybe he will, we don't know.

Last edited:
Bro, **** with this ******** rhetoric. Talking about the first school to take black players to the south against bear Bryant's all white squads.

Heard of a guy named Rodney Peete. He was black and was and still is a huge part of the program. Rodney Peete led USC teams vs Troy Aikman UCLA led teams were classic.

They also went after Sumlin, but he parlayed it into a raise at aTm.

As far as Cody. His numbers are deceiving. Terrible pocket presence, afraid to throw into tight Windows, etc. likeable guy though. Glad he's gone.

Yea I heard of Rodney Peete, met the guy a few times and seen him on campus quite often, but who's gotten the opportunity since Rodney?

Blake Sims was taking snaps for BAMA while we had Cody check down.

Just because you did something then, doesn't mean you will do it now? We took black players to BAMA, such Sam "Bam" Cunningham whooped on BAMA and the SEC been hooked on black players since. We even had Iron Mike as the AD which was awesome, but how progressive have we been since Iron Mike left the AD role?

Kirby Smary hasn't done anything to make anyone say he's a better coach than Helton. Maybe he will, we don't know.

He's certainly done more than Helton has. At least there;s a reason why Kirby got the UGA gig. That job was always going to be his. There was a reason why Kirby patiently waited for RIcht to get canned, something that should have happened 2-3 years ago.

Any comment in regards to what did Kirby do to get the job should also be applied to Helton. Helton was equivalent to that last female at the bar and you had no other options.

Yea I heard of Rodney Peete, met the guy a few times and seen him on campus quite often, but who's gotten the opportunity since Rodney?

Blake Sims was taking snaps for BAMA while we had Cody check down.

Just because you did something then, doesn't mean you will do it now? We took black players to BAMA, such Sam "Bam" Cunningham whooped on BAMA and the SEC been hooked on black players since. We even had Iron Mike as the AD which was awesome, but how progressive have we been since Iron Mike left the AD role?

You aren't even 1 AD removed from Mike Garrett. You're reaching. Take you're agenda to general where that garbage festers. There has been more than a handful of black qb's that have come through the program. They either get beat, or transfer. We even had a Mexican QB. Not many programs can even say that. But he wasn't black so it doesn't count as progress. Honestly, kick rocks bro.

Back
Top Bottom