OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

SuccessfulQuon & company's departures freed up a lot of cap space down at Ole Miss.

Last edited:
A couple recruits said Gary and Little have been talking about playing with each other to basically get each other better for the next few years

People think Mique Juarez isn't serious about Ole Miss cuz this Army game is the first time he's ever left the state of California.

They must not have seen those Ole Miss bags...

rather get hundred dollar handshakes here and there and live in miami , Los Angeles, Austin etc than have $20,000 in Mississippi . unless my parents are about to mess around and default on the house .

rather get hundred dollar handshakes here and there and live in miami , Los Angeles, Austin etc than have $20,000 in Mississippi . unless my parents are about to mess around and default on the house .
Robert Nkemdiche was rumored to have gotten close to 6 digits to go to OM IIRC. 

I'm not really worried about OM when it comes to Gary.  It's rumoured his mom had a bad experience with a cop or something during his visit down there, and she sounds like she values education a lot. 

Brady Hoke interviewing for Oregon DC

Dude was a bum of a coach tho
mean.gif

UM dudes, how was defense under him?
Decent but Mattison was in charge of the D.  Hoke ain't never been a coordinator. 

Hoke is basically a more wholesome, midwestern version Ed O. 

You guys should hire the guy you passed on last time, Todd Orlando the DC at Houston.  Marcel Yates the DC at BSU would be a decent fit too. 

Lol 6 figure rumors? Folks will believe anything.

When schools have boosters that are worth 100's of millions, that amount of money does not seem too far fetched... Michigan has a ton of money and I would not be upset if they were hooking these kids to get the best of the best.

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  7m7 minutes ago
#PennState DC Bob Shoop is at #Tennessee today, per source. He would be a huge get for #Vols if UT can make the money part work.

Back
Top Bottom