OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

WR Dylan Crawford to Michigan... Quite a bit different game than the other WRs Michigan has brought in... This kid should be able to get deep and maybe we find a QB that can hit the deep ball... Also, should lockup David Long to Michigan as well.

So apparently you can watch the entire national championship from the pylon cams. not sure why you want to but you can on espn3 :lol:

when in the hell did Javon McKinley remove USC from his list? He seemed like a slam dunk for us early in the season. Must mean he knows the WR's coming in are legit committed.

Great pickup by ND.

Jay needs to step it up man 
mean.gif

I kind of doubt they will, but I really hope MSU lets Corley play both ways like Lippett.

So apparently you can watch the entire national championship from the pylon cams. not sure why you want to but you can on espn3 :lol:

I'm super curious to see the ratings it brings (the game itself not the pylon cams :lol: )

I bet they won't be worth a damn. Not much buzz for it nationwide it seems

Last edited:
Warrior- Vols
I'm now calling mecole to Bama. I just feel he's gonna flip out. Still think he's getting very bad advice man. He's not a DB. He's a great WR. Wherever he goes, I hope he plays offense.

Are they going to do the telecast of the coaches watching the game again?

yeah espn is doing one and finebaum is doing one on the sec network.

theres even a homers broadcast with tajh boyd and barret jones as analyst which sounds kind of interesting.

Heres all the stuff espn is doing. http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...llege-football-playoff-national-championship/

Back
Top Bottom