OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

So apparently you can watch the entire national championship from the pylon cams. not sure why you want to but you can on espn3 :lol:

Are they going to do the telecast of the coaches watching the game again?

yeah espn is doing one and finebaum is doing one on the sec network.

theres even a homers broadcast with tajh boyd and barret jones as analyst which sounds kind of interesting.

Heres all the stuff espn is doing. http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...llege-football-playoff-national-championship/

Thank you, I'll prob watch the espn2 telecast.

I don't get why they don't do this for other games as well. I for one would love a Adam Carolla + jimmy kimmel mnf telecast with alternate audio. It would be such an easy thing to do. They could call the game from anywhere in the country. ESPN used to do this for uefa champions league soccer, where they had guys in the USA watching a telecast and providing the audio for ESPN.

Eddo Shapiro
what they thought where money bags in the SEC where actually glorified coin pouches .

All of the dimes they had sex with on their official visits where actually 5's .

The U pt.III might have to be on msnbc as an American Greed episode .

Last edited:
Thank you, I'll prob watch the espn2 telecast.

I don't get why they don't do this for other games as well. I for one would love a Adam Carolla + jimmy kimmel mnf telecast with alternate audio. It would be such an easy thing to do. They could call the game from anywhere in the country. ESPN used to do this for uefa champions league soccer, where they had guys in the USA watching a telecast and providing the audio for ESPN.

that would be great. bunch of dudes just clowning having fun, basically the audio version of this thread. :lol:

Last edited:
what they thought where money bags in the SEC where actually glorified coin pouches .

All of the dimes they had sex with on their official visits where actually 5's .

The U pt.III might have to be on msnbc as an American Greed episode .

And then the NCAA is gonna turn miami into FIU lol

Will be a hell of a ride in the midst of it tho

Last edited:
Ron Dugans to Miami lol. Life makes no sense sometimes. 

Ron played for Mark at FSU

makes perfect sense

Mark is from Boca played at MIami and coached at FSU

so I dont see how its a problem

wait, you're not allowed to check your phones at halftime? I think the problem is people tweeting or whatever at half time. Checking can't be a problem.

Stewart MandelVerified account ‏@slmandel  16h16 hours ago
SEC commissioner Greg Sankey just said he will not support ACC/big 12 title game deregulation as originally proposed. Vote is next week.
B1G is against it too. 
 Mark SnyderVerified account ‏@Mark__Snyder  5h5 hours ago
Source: U-M trying to do part of spring practice in Fla. http://on.freep.com/1Rh4bnG  via @freep
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom