OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

ByrdGang [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]127818[/emoji]
haven't seen anything new on him but he's giving us a scare

I think he probably sticks to miami .

Latrell seems like a bigger threat to bounce .

Edit : just saw byrd rated his visit a 10 :lol: welp lol

Last edited:
Donald Stewart, Rashan Gary's high school friend who was also being recruited, committed to Stanford over Michigan.

Experts had reasoned because of his HS coach getting a job there, the close proximity, and the other Paramus kid(s) being recruited that Rashan Gary was definitely going to Michigan. People are now jumping to the conclusion that this is a sign that the Paramus guys aren't all 100% sold on UM after all and may have different priorities.

Also how good is Pie Young? He was at SC for the second time this weekend.

good not great
could thrive as a slot, not a #1 or 2

He's a playmaker , rather see him with the ball in his hand .
but like stated he's good not great , lacks elite height/burst but has good football speed

Last edited:
I love Pie as a player. He's just not super explosive.

W/ the way college offenses are run these days, I don't think he'll absolutely have to be a slot guy. Type of cat like Isaiah Ford where 2 yrs down the line you might be like "how the hell did xyz let him get out the area"

I think he ends up & Louisville

That's a good offense for him
He's built well for his height
and he has alot of dog in his game
so hopefully he gets a shot at receiver
wherever he goes

Last edited:
I love Pie as a player. He's just not super explosive.

W/ the way college offenses are run these days, I don't think he'll absolutely have to be a slot guy. Type of cat like Isaiah Ford where 2 yrs down the line you might be like "how the hell did xyz let him get out the area"

I think he ends up & Louisville
he seems to like SC a lot and after recent decommits we've only got 13 signed (though 5 of them are WRs).

We're recruiting him as a corner first, with a shot at receiver, but even if we land Kongbo, Asiasi, Jack Jack, Fotu, White and (longshots) Mique, Boss, and Murphy there'd possibly still be room for him.

Last edited:
Him and McCloud gonna be on the field early :smokin

Pie handled his recruiting process like he was a bigger prospect than he actually was. If a spot opened up at USC, I'd assume that he'd have to jump at it. He essentially wasn't a take at Michigan, Miami or FSU.

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  4h4 hours ago
#Baylor QB Seth Russell, who had season-ending neck surgery, said he has been medically cleared to get back on the field.

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  2h2 hours ago
On the Pac12 recruit from FL that has one college RC raving; #UGA TE recruit Isaac Nauta & much more coach chatter: http://foxs.pt/1PaWUQG 

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  6h6 hours ago
Which 2016 recruit will make the biggest impact in college FB in this year? 35 college coaches gave their answer: http://foxs.pt/20gZ9ww 
shout out to the parents that named their kid Raekown. 
smokin.gif

National title odds:

1. Alabama 5-1
2. Clemson +825
2. Oklahoma +825
4. Ohio State 12-1
5. LSU 14-1
6. Baylor 14.5-1
7. Michigan 16-1
8. Tennessee 17-1
8. Notre Dame 17-1
8. Florida State 17-1