OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

been hearing Cook and Young want to play together, and USC might be the only spot to do that.

Anyone hearing about Vavae Malepeai quietly decommitting from Oregon to head to USC?

He took a secret visit this week that just got out today. Apparently he's been talking to the coaches on the low for a while.

PFF College ‏@PFF_College  Feb 1
Top returning players in college football: 

3. Leonard Fournette
2. Baker Mayfield
1. https://goo.gl/Gl7rHk 

Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan

The top-graded cornerback in the nation last season, Lewis is one of several standout defensive players returning for Michigan this season. He earned the No. 1 coverage grade, allowing a very low 46.3 passer rating into his coverage, but he wasn’t a slouch against the run, either, having earned a top-20 grade in run defense. The Wolverines defense could be the best in college football in 2016.
pimp.gif

Asiasi to Michigan picking up steam :nerd:

Never mind. Kid who claims to "be close to the team" :smile:lol whatever that means) posted that Asiasi told the team this morning he's committing to SC then tonight his close friends in school have been tweeting and saying that he told them "get ready to be surprised, I'm leaving the state."

Whatever. I'm ashamed of myself for giving any credence to any of this nonsense. Just today we learned a handful of three and four star kids currently committed to other schools and not even on any insider/reporter/fans radar took unpublicized official visits to SC and are expected to flip.

I'm not paying any mind to this **** next year :lol:

Never mind. Kid who claims to "be close to the team" :smile:lol whatever that means) posted that Asiasi told the team this morning he's committing to SC then tonight his close friends in school have been tweeting and saying that he told them "get ready to be surprised, I'm leaving the state."

Whatever. I'm ashamed of myself for giving any credence to any of this nonsense. Just today we learned a handful of three and four star kids currently committed to other schools and not even on any insider/reporter/fans radar took unpublicized official visits to SC and are expected to flip.

I'm not paying any mind to this **** next year :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

You know better man

#Byrdgang [emoji]127870[/emoji]

Good thing my Phil Fulmer contacts feed me the goods still [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Byrd went from throwing up the U 60 million times in the UA game to decommiting weeks later.

Normal Crootin mess
------------------------------------
Jeez who is Bama making room for?! Their close might be even more ridiculous than normal tmrw

Sounds like Boom & T-Rob swooped in @ the last minute & stole Stephon Taylor

Last edited:
Damnit it Gunna.

I TOLD YOU to just have Tennessee show him a slightly good time and not a good enough one to flip. You had ONE job! :lol:

I never understand how people can be surprised in recruiting. Doesn't matter if he threw up The U during the Army game a billion times.

You literally have to wait until the LOI is signed and faxed. Anything prior to that, is possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom